Soaker Contest Entry Tracking Thread - >Your entries confirmed here

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:51 pm

This thread will be used to confirm people entries once I have received them, the thread shall be closed on the 20th September when the competition deadline ends.

Entries Received

mr.dude
isoaker_com
C-A_99

Edited By Aqua_Flash on 1190294634

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:44 pm

Still only two submissions? I hope you get more soon. Granted, being the start of the school year for many, overall forum activity is definitely down.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:08 pm

Yep there's still only 2, well hopefully more will come in the next few days.

Not long until the end of the competition, wow, that flew by to me.

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 am

Just about 2 days left and still no more entries recieved. Pretty empty sadly it seems still, well, the competition deadline isn't over yet so there's still time.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:48 am

In the event only these two entries are received, I wonder whether it'd be better to postpone the contest until more entries are available. I think, perhaps, it's just not quite the right time of the year to attempt a contest of this sort simply since many do not have as much time due to work/school starting.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:00 am

I think it is looking ever more likely this contest will have to be called off (for now at least anyway) as there are just too few entries. Even if one or two more came in I personally feel it still wouldn't be enough to suit a contest like this.

Sorry, I guess I'll just well, wait for a better time, although I'm unsure when that will be, whenever it seems more convenient for everyone I suppose, which doesn't seem to be now.

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:27 am

Since there are only 3 entries, and the deadline has been met, I feel that it is best to call off the contest and perhaps wait until later on.

You can pretty much call this contest closed now, so iSoaker, feel free to remove it from the site.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:02 pm

I didn't submit mine because I have no way of putting the picture on the computer, I need a new camera. I know it's over, but when my friend comes down next Friday she's got a Camera and I'll post it in this thread.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.