I'm pinned down! - My personal most epic battle!

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
XP270

Post by XP270 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:38 pm

"This is Silver Shadow! I'm stuck behind the wall! I'm running on Old Blue! My 2500 is out! Requesting Backup!" I Didn't know what to do. My Militia Spread out in a nightime War against Gremlin Water Night Commandos and my partner a cadet was hit. This game is OHK. My problem: I ran out of water in My CPS 2500 :cps2500: . There are Three Enemies behind bushes on the other side of the creek.

Okay That is the Climax. Here is the Rising Action

Moubis Miltia
base Delta
7/14/07
11:47 PM

An earlier note recived by my friend Sand King (Aka Gremlin 1) challenges us to a 15 vs 15 battle. Tonight. Which is now! We meet them at the location given. Winner gets A pack of Mini Xps loser gets drenched. Of course I would'nt turn down a battle right. Well I came close to it when they said no cars! But my cushman is not a Car but they mean't no automobiles at all. But We still met up and told the rules:

1.) ONE HIT ELIMINATION unless a medic dries you up fast
2.)NO FACE SHOTS
3.)NO CARS OR ANY MOTORIZED VEHICLE

Well I agreed and so did they. What they didn't know is they MM all has good mountain bikes, mine being a Jeep Willys Overland 26". We geared up at Delta. Bradley brought his nightvision goggles. We were sent out in three fireteams

Fireteam Kilo
Leader: Silver Shadow (Me) CPS 2500, and Old Blue
Support: Raymond Monster
Rifleman Nicholas XP 110
Medic Colin Sneak Attack and Towels
Heavy Support Erik Douchenator

Fireteam Bravo
Leader Liam CPS 2100
Support Aaron Monster
Rifleman *UC XP 110
Medic *UC Secret Strike and Towels
Heavy Support Aidan Douchenator

Firteam Alpha
Leader Irik CPS 3000
Support James S XP 300
Rifleman Steve SS 300
Medic *UC Unarmed and towels
Heavy Support *UC APH

*UC=Some Unknown Cadet

Moubis Militia
Meadow
outside Delta
7/14/07
12:04 AM

My Kilo Team Went to their Post a wall near Rocky Creek Bridge 2 it was an anti Boat trap. The plan was Nicholas would be on the Bridge dodging as a distraction as Raymond and Erik opened fire. The plan worked great a Gremlin patrol Raft noticed Nick and Opened fire with their riverguns. However Erik took a clen shot at them and knocked the boat team of three out. Next Fireteam Bravo commited accidental Friendly Fire on Nick but A medic dried him off. But soon Water balloons rained from above. The whole fireteam with the exception of me was knocked out. My walkie talkie was at my bike about 15 yards behind me and the balloons kept coming. I ran as fast as I could to my bike and grabbed my WT and ran back. "This is Silver Shadow! I'm stuck behind the wall! I'm running on Old Blue! My 2500 is out! Requesting Backup!" Fire Team Bravo responded. Liam Brought my Modded XP270 for me to use. The Rifleman of the team was hit by Monster Fire from across the creek. "FireTeam Alpha here, We've been ambushed only 2 of us are left!" Irik yelled into his Walkie About 300 meters East of here. Finally Alpha's remaining members Irik and Steve responded. We gathered and decided to charge across the bridge on bikes. The last two of Alpha were hit. We however took out all the Monster 2001 nests. We Then Dismounted and headed for the Main base knocking out two scouts along the way. We finally Took out the last few Gremlin WNCs and claimed Victory!

:soakon:
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

XP270

Post by XP270 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:09 pm

I also Forgot to Add that they raft they Used was popped by the Douchenator :cool:

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:27 pm

Excellent war.
Interesting to note that a light mortar WBL was capable of sinking a water-raft. Did it actually tear through the material or just force the air out of the input hole?

Having read the way you fight, I think you're team may be interested in one of my soon-to-be unveiled homemade.

Its a WBL rifle that is built for exactly the way you were using the Douchenators, but these would be more effective at the job of in-battle fire-team support, due to their greatly improved versatility.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

XP270

Post by XP270 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:51 pm

Wow Thanks Let me know more. By the Way it some how ripped the material in the raft itself.

:soakon: