Help with an MM isssue - What to do?

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
XP270

Post by XP270 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:36 pm

I'll start with a story from the final defeat of the Killer Whales.

Moubis Militia
Arce large Battleground
6/11/07
2:59 PM
MM vs. Killer Whales

Well we are challenging the non killer, whale sized, combatants. They each have their XL and the Militia is planind a kamikaze like attempt to take ground. We have new cadets Nicholas, Aidan, and Colin. We are sending them on a mission to take another 1/3 of the Battlefield. Then we hit a bump...

I'm not going to tell the rest of the story because we were slaughtered. But I need to know something. Would it be a good idea to buy some Taylor Dunn Industrial tractors and trailers by selling some MM Vehicles and turn them into a Battle Convoy? If we put wooden sides on the trailers and a tarp over each tractor and have one carry the troops with a driver and one being the Mobile command center with me in the back with our waterproof CB connecting to everyones water proof walkie talkies and Liam in a Waterproof drivers canopy. Should it be so or not?
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

rbertaut44

Post by rbertaut44 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:16 pm

No you might run the other team over
Normal Pasition: Camander/Hevy Forword
Main Gun: CPS 3200| Backup Gun: Aquashock Seckrit Strike
Arsonal: CPS 3200, 100 oz Aqua Pack, Max D 2000, Water Ball SL 175 and ML 100, Sheald Blaster 1000 and 3000, Aquashock Seckrit Strike, Healix, and Storm 2 in1.

Broken guns: A lot

XP270

Post by XP270 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:41 pm

The fat turds punched MM Commando Brian G! They Deserve it!

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 pm

Wow, you're talkin about some serious money.

Why not just get a longbed pickup truck? I use them as troop transport and mobile artillery platforms quite often. You can even get a lumber rack and put a tarp over that, if you want.
Heavy artillery + high ground = an easy battle.
Why else would they call me Leviathan?
"Artillery batteries, prepare to fire. XLs, dual aquastorm. Balloons, quick burst, short range. Battery commanders, FIRE AT WILL!"

XP270

Post by XP270 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:24 pm

Thats an Ok idea but each (15) of the militia members has over $700 saved up for anything for the MM. And I have two old Mitsubishi Fusos I'll sell because in our new battleground the Fuso could not traverse though the hills and forests in MM Territory. But Taylor Dunn vehicles are very good to squeeze through wooded areas and we already have a Taylor Dunn Electruck and a 4 wheel Cushman Truckster. The main unit would have twin Xls on the trailer with some troopers and a water proof tarping for the top of the trailer and a waterproof canopy for the front tractor.