1000 Days

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
DX

Post by DX » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:24 pm

The iScF forums have reached their thousandth day! [actually happened a couple of days ago, I was late on noticing] Is it just me, or does this place feel a lot older, as if we've had it from the beginning? :love: <-- [first and probably last time I ever use that one]
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 am

Gee! >1000 days later.. didn't think this place was already that old. :goofy:

In all honesty, I really don't think much of the anniversary date for these forums. I'm just glad to have been part of the online water warfare community for so long. There have been good times and bad times, but overall, still good times (otherwise I wouldn't care to continue! :goofy:)

and as always, Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:51 pm

And here's to a thousand more. Thanks for running such a great hangout Isoaker.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 pm

1000! That's amazing! Hooray. Heres to as many more as possible. Good job running the forums and site, isoaker_com and moderators.
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Here's a large bottle of champaign to you guys, too bad you won't get any, cuz I'm the only one here! :cool: :p

Thanx for all the advice, and for puttin up with my foolishness. Soak On! :soakon: :soakon2:
Heavy artillery + high ground = an easy battle.
Why else would they call me Leviathan?
"Artillery batteries, prepare to fire. XLs, dual aquastorm. Balloons, quick burst, short range. Battery commanders, FIRE AT WILL!"