CPS 21K Give Away! - Everything Customizable!

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue May 03, 2005 7:37 pm

All of us at Soaker Media have begun a give away for a CPS 21K that is fully customizable down to what ever you want. This means, paint job, straps, whatever you want! (Just make sure the mods or customizations are do-able :;): ) There is only one prize, considering it may take us a while to customize it for the winner, sorry about that. The drawing for the winner will be an old fashioned pick from a hat. The winner will be choosen on May 14th on Saturday. A link to Soaker Media is at the bottom if you are interested in entering. Good luck to all who enter. :cool:
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Tue May 03, 2005 9:47 pm

umm...where exactly on the site do you enter?

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue May 03, 2005 9:54 pm

You have to go on the forums. There will be a topic that'll give you the information you'll need.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

hunter

Post by hunter » Tue May 03, 2005 9:56 pm

ok, the topic's up? I better go sign up.
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed May 04, 2005 3:20 pm

We have made the topic on a members only forum because we want to make sure we know the people we're making the gun for. If you are still interested you're gonna have to sign up to enter. Sorry about that.
Soaker Media

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed May 04, 2005 6:55 pm

Could you provide a link to the topic? I looked at the SM forums and couldn't find it.
AXE BOMB!!!

DX

Post by DX » Wed May 04, 2005 7:18 pm

^ Did you read Nibor's above post? That answers your question! The topic is on the forums, but readable by members only. You have to register on the forums in order to get the contest information. This is to verify that we won't be giving away a free gun to a random person, or a person who doesn't exist. This is mainly to safeguard the contest and to prevent rip-offs and cheating.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed May 11, 2005 8:28 pm

Just a reminder, the drawing for the winner will take place this saturday. If you are still interested I suggest you sign up. We have 10 entries so far.
Soaker Media

DX

Post by DX » Sat May 14, 2005 6:39 pm

We just had the drawing! Head on over to SM to see the winner! Thanks to all who participated. :cool:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers