im not kiddin! waterfightin bunkers! - yeeehhhaaaawwww!

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:20 pm

im not kiddin! me and some of my friends went up to our nearby oval and there was a mulch pile,we got some shovels and built it into a bunker! it has many spots that you can fire out of includeing artillary! yay im fighting in it 2day ,wish me luck! oh and by the way...i wanna use my splashzooka there but i aint got a QFD! wah! :cps1000: :cps2000:
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:06 pm

Wow! You made a dirt mound! You must be really proud of yourself! Once again, please use proper spelling. Also, there is no such thing as soaker artillary.

Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:19 pm

erm soaker artillary is basiclly behind a wall firing over it
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

hunter

Post by hunter » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:24 pm

hmm...as for the needing a QFD for the splashzooka, you can order them from hasbro.
http://www.hasbro.com/forms/orderform.c ... ker&sku=SS
^SS parts order form

"you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:" lol certain name comes to mind lol *cough*
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 pm

Artillery: heavy mounted guns, as cannon or misile launchers

Direct from webster's new world dictionary. On a side note, I've already mnetioned your spelling, though it seems not to have made an effect, but now must I mention your lack of punctuation?

Hunter, my trigger finger has been itching since this guy started posting. Don't remind me.

Edited By cooldood31 on 1114907602

DX

Post by DX » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:57 pm

There is artillery in soaking, but few teams have any. WBLs. Douchenators, Havocs, etc. However no water guns can be called artillery if you stop to think about the way they shoot.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers