Arctic Shock - no, not the soaker

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:08 pm

It's 'fudgin' cold here today. Though sunny, it's only warmed up to a balmy -19C so far (feels like -34C with the wind). Temp is good enough to make yer boogers freeze upon first inhale. 'tis just a little too chilly for soaker weather. Granted, I hear it is far colder in Western Canada, but heck, it's pretty chilly here, too.

Oh well... my mini rant for the day...

...and I still can't find new soakers here. Go fig' Wonder if the weather has something to do with it. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:20 pm

Pretty much the same here, guess that may be because you're pretty close by (how close I can't tell you). It stinks not being able to soak, and I've been having soaker withdrawl for almost a month. I just try to get over it by modding my soakers and nerfing, but I'm running out of mod ideas, duct tape, and nerf darts. I hate winter. More specifically, I hate that winter's cold.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:20 pm

It warmed up to 20 F here. Last Friday it was like -35 F with windchill. They said you could get frostbitten in 10 minutes. Of course, with the increase in temperature, they're also predicting more snow, up to 3 inches. Not much, but I like a conspicuous abscence of snow.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:10 am

Brrr, it's a chilly 45 F over here. :p

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:13 am

isoaker_com wrote:It's 'fudgin' cold here today. Though sunny, it's only warmed up to a balmy -19C so far (feels like -34C with the wind). Temp is good enough to make yer boogers freeze upon first inhale. 'tis just a little too chilly for soaker weather. Granted, I hear it is far colder in Western Canada, but heck, it's pretty chilly here, too.

Oh well... my mini rant for the day...

...and I still can't find new soakers here. Go fig' Wonder if the weather has something to do with it. :goofy:

:cool:
Nope, it was +8C on Vancouver Island. The rest of British columbia varied abit, but for the west coast of canada(the populated part) its relativly warm. But it rained alot.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

Black Six

Post by Black Six » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm

It's under 20F here today, when I woke up it was 4F. :(
Darn cold and snow...
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long."
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-