SS interest

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
sneakysniper

Post by sneakysniper » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:34 pm

I guess you would consider me pretty new to the super soaker world (and brand new to the online super soaker world), although my inconsistent interest has been on and off for a while. Recently I have become hooked on the things and am trying to amass an arsenal, but I'm having trouble spreading the fun with my friends who don't seem to enjoy it as much. Any tips on how to turn my friends on to super soakers?

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:15 am

Glad to see new interest (and a new member who can spell correctly).

The hardest part of water warfare is getting other people interested. My site, which is sort of dead at the moment, had a relevant article you might find interesting. Downpour-Building an Army

Above all, try to introduce the concept of water warfare in a way your friends might appreciate. For example, if your friends are into paintball or airsoft, suggest tactical water warfare as a cheap solution. SoakerMedia (currently going through remodeling) is very "tactic" oriented. If you're not into "harcore" water fights with more solid sets of rules, simple soakfests can also garner a lot of attention if you organize them properly.

Good luck.

Soak On

EDIT: Whoa! That was post 20000! Long live iScF!

Edited By wetmonkey442 on 1152534018
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

sneakysniper

Post by sneakysniper » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:13 am

Haha thanks a lot I pride myself on my spelling and I am looking forward to integrating into the super soaker community. That article was helpful thanks.