Summer Water War Plans - ^

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:38 pm

Well, while summer 'officially' started June 21st, it's starting to feel like mid-summer already for me. Before the end of the summer (well, before Sept.), I'm hoping to organize at least a couple of water fights amongst friends together with some food and drink afterwards. Of course, there's always time for the odd mini-skirmish when the weather's hot and I've a couple of victims, err.. friends handy, but I usually just don't find the time to hold larger gatherings too often.

What are your plans (water war-wise) for Summer, 2005?

:cps2000: :soaked: :cps2500:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:38 pm

Hopefully pull together at least one big war before school starts (for me) in mid August. Between now and then I'd like to hold a couple skirmishes. I've only had one so far this year. :(

That skirmish was relatively instructive though. Never attempt to dual wield lighter guns around heavy guns. And it's possible to use a Pirahna and FF at the same time.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:11 pm

Well, hopefully within the next few weeks I hope to have a big war with 4 people or more. And if I can get a few other guns that I wanted with my Birthday money we shall be in for a huge skirmish.

At present. I have had 4 battles so far this year. 2 were very successful. The other 2 weren't too good just because the weather didn't really feel warm and humid most of the time. Still, this is a great improvement over last year. In fact, this year for battles looks to be the best yet as all of the pesky idiots that we knew won't interfere anymore since me and my friend just told them to go away and leave us alone.

Anyway, I look forward to lots more battles this year for me. Plus more special and long lasting ones.

:soakon2: :cps2000:

Edited By Wild Boys on 1120853793

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:00 pm

Of course the Regional War is my biggest concern this summer. The turnout level is still unknown, but the battle will take place anyway, regardless of how many show up.

The largest war I've had so far this summer was a 7v4, but a rules confusion made the end result a disaster. The 2 most recent battles were 5v4 and 2v4, a
4-4 tie and a 5-4 win, respectively. Our wars keep getting better and more well fought! The most recent one featured myself and Nibordude alone against 4 members of Waterbridge. After being driven from position to position, I selected a place to make a tough defensive stand. We successfully managed to hold on to a 1 point lead for the win. In the 5v4 war, the Militia was able to trick Waterbridge into thinking that we had 3 more people with the Douchenator. In reality, we had no bike pump, so left the Douche at home. They believed the war was an 8v4 until the very end when we revealed that those other 3 people weren't there!

Our next planned wars involve a 6-9PM night battle and a 9AM-9PM all day battle.
They should be interesting, and I am hoping that the Douchenator will be able to make its battle deput in that night battle. :laugh: :p
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:50 pm

I've had 1 big war, a few battles and a few small skirmishes this summer so far. I hope to have some more battles, but i don't know if i'll be able to have another war.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise: