Who will win

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
jimmsoaker

Post by jimmsoaker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:36 pm

Alright heres the teams

My team:

Me(moderately experinced)
my bro(experinced but not as much as me)
my cousin(noob, has never had a big battle before)

Our armoury:

Me: Max d SS, XP 20, CPS 2700
My bro- Liquidator, Xp20
My cousin: helix, XP 220

Opposing team

My aunt:(played in a small skirmish but thats it)
My cousin(has some battle experience)
My sister(small amount of experince)
My other sister(small amount of battle experince)

Thier armoury:

Aquapack devastator, 2 vaporizers, helix, dollar store gun that shoots pretty far.

Who do you think will win?

I think my team will win because we have the most experince and the CPS 2700 is hidden away just in case things get rough

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:29 pm

Well, since I really don't know from that how experienced you are from your post, it is difficult to say. But both teams could use some new guns, IMO.

Why are you just hiding away your 2700? You could acheive some serious ownage against the other guns on the field :bm2700:
ownage

DX

Post by DX » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:41 pm

I also can't tell what terms like "moderately experienced" and "has some experience" mean. Do they know how to ambush, hit-and-run, or know what an oblique is?

Then again, will this be a soakfest or 1HK? Tactics do not matter in a soakfest, so that would greatly affect the predicted outcome.

Also, like Emperor James suggests, don't hide the 2700, bring it out right from the start and take the initiative, aka control of the battle. By wielding the best gun, you posess the starting momentum and can control the beginning moves of the fight.

BTW, if you don't use the 2700, your chances of victory are less than 50/50. The soakertag guns cancel each other out, leaving the their Aquapack against your MD SS. If you have the 2700 against their Aquapack, that raises your chances significantly. :cool:

Finally, age should be factored in to this. It will probably make a huge difference.

Edited By Duxburian on 1118713453
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:43 pm

Number of guns and number of people can often lead to over confident. I once lost a war despite having heavier armaments and outnumbering the other team nearly four to one. Level of dedication and stick-to-it-iveness is IMO the biggest factor there is.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

DX

Post by DX » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 pm

Thta is a very good point, I've also lost that way, and we had better guns and 160 water balloons with us. There was only one battle in the war, and the score was
1-0, but still, we were reeling from a 15+ to nothing blowout victory against Waterbridge and were wayyy too overconfident.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:04 pm

Well chances are you're going to win because you're motivated enough to come on a water gun website. Also, you have more experience than anyone else and have the intimidation factor with the 2700.

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:57 pm

Yes, but maybe the others got more/updated guns or have been practicing.
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:36 pm

i think you will win. your team seems to have most experience. and you have a 2700, which i don't think you should hide away.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise: