Dream War

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Dream War

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:54 am

In my dream last night I had a semi community soakfest round bellow is an account of what happened

It started with me in Nemesis's house I saw a few people outside trading shots and went outside to join them, My pastor who was playing handed me one of soakinator's 1500's without a pump handle or nozzle selector. I accepted only so I could find Nemesis's CPS 2700 and best friend Noah without fear of attack. Rounding the corner at the front of the house a hose on the garage sprayed me and I fired back before running away taking note of the huge stockpile of guns he had but no 2700. In the backyard I charged a group of 3 on riot blast before running to the other sideyard, OH s--- I saw a massive internal pump water cannon on the shed! I ran back to about 80' while he gave it the last few pumps and saw as two fools got blasted by it from 15' away, I got a few drops myself but was still relatively unharmed. Not wanting to linger near the Water Cannon I ran to the backyard and attacked a loose group of 5 (dumber than staying near the water cannon now that I can think about it) only to have my blaster turn into an epic looking red and black drench and blast. By this point we were all running low so we handed our blasters to someone to refill and I went to grab a gun from that massive stockpile I saw earlier intending to grab Ben's modded PPB. my brother got it first so I grabbed a Syringe with part to look a bit like a tomy gun (fake Drum, and hand grips). I woke up just as I was about to fill it from the river.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

Nemesis

Re: Dream War

Post by Nemesis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Thats sound about like the water war dreams I have. I wish I actually had that stockpile :goofy: I must say, you described my house pretty well! I have a hose right by my garage.
"The world is yours" - Nas

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Dream War

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 am

Last night I dreamed I was playing a round of OHK Capture The Flag

I don't remember much of it but I massacred the other team with a cricket (I took them all out in a rush) thus ending the game without a single flag capture.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: