REM War 27 October 2011 [Water War in a Dream]

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: REM War 27 October 2011 [Water War in a Dream]

Post by the oncoming storm » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 am

Dx what happened with me in your dream sounds like what happens iRL for me, I will nail someone and someone else pops out and gets me :( I need to stop doing urban warfare and get outside so I can use water guns) :goofy:
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Hmm, I hope that dream doesn't show the future, haha. I've had dreams where I just go ballistic and absolutely destroy the competion (I'd be like "hit, hit, hit, hit", haha), but I've also had dreams where I feel helpless; I struggle to move, and my gun only shoots a few feet. I can 'rewind' my dreams quite often, but I can never ever remember them as well as you can, haha.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

Fishfan
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by Fishfan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am

Last night, (2/12/13)I had a dream that M4 sent me a red Gorgon with yellow PCs and reservoir, and also two lighnings that had light-blue PC and reservoir, and the body had the color of a CPS 2000 body. And also the handle and trigger was mounted in-between the reservoir and PC, and the handle was so small that I could barely get three fingers on it.

Nemesis

Post by Nemesis » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Wow, my dreams are very realistc just like duxburian`s, yet my dreams occur in one of the following categories each night: violent/disturbing or water war related. A couple of nights ago i had a dream that i was standing on my driveway, drenching random things with a ss 300 that had one pc converted to cps. I always remember my dreams quite well, however i can always tell when i am having a dream that is violent/disturbing because i have them so often that my subliminal mind automatically notifies my consious mind that it is a dream and not real, even when the dream is very realistic.
"The world is yours" - Nas