Aquarius

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
Agent 12

Aquarius

Post by Agent 12 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Prologue
Walking out of Fort Magley seconds before it exploded in a Aquatic whirlwind, Darius Gordon smiled. I can't wait to get back to base and tell Ricky how cool his new bomb is. It'll be nice to see Little Arthur again, too. "Hello, Darius.", a snide voice said behind him. Darius put his hand on the Deluge in his pocket. "Hayden Taylor.....", Gordon drawled. "Where did you go for the last 10 years? Oh well. I know exactly where you're goin' now..........(Warning!) TO HELL!!!!!!!!" Darius spun around, pistol in hand when :cps2500:! a torrent of water larger than a Monster XL's attack, stronger than a Flash Flood with a full tank, and more concentrated than a CPS 2000 washed over his body, engulfing it in a sea of artillery. He barely had time to squeal.

Staring at the huge puddle where Gordon had stood only a moment earlier, Hayden laughed. "So nice to see you, my friend." And with that, he walked off.

atvan

Re: Aquarius

Post by atvan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 am

That was damn short. Hope the other parts are going to be longer. BTW, is this supposed to be a story or an RP?
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

Agent 12

Post by Agent 12 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

I believe it will be a story. As for the "Damn Short"ness :| :| , I don't have a Terribly long amount of time for writing, so I might be a bit like SEAL when posting parts. Plus, it's PROLOGUE, it's supposed to be short. The Chapters will be longer.

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Gatcha. Hope it goes well.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Beware the Purple

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

You've reminded me that I still have my own story that hasn't been updated in months. I don't have much time to write either, but maybe I'll do each chapter a little bit at a time on Notepad, and post it when it's done. Becuase I do like writing, and I'd hate to never complete it.

Anyway, good luck with your story! If you don't have time to write it out on here, you can always use a program like Notepad or Wordpad, and do a little at a time. I think I may do that.

Oh by the way, what's that huge "Warning" for?
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

^I think it is for the violently offensive phrase "to hell".
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

I always type stories/very long posts in word first so that I can save periodically.
Beware the Purple