War Stories - the miricle battle at highland field

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:03 pm

@CommanderSwartz: the ALL-CAPS comments were about posts 9 & 10. At any rate, I have no desire to go into a lengthy explanation. Please read the thread Bad Posting Habits If you don't agree with the suggestions, that's fine, but if your posts don't agree with me, you will not be posting here for long.

'nuff said.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:04 pm

What ??? your going to kick me off because i used caps
THE MIGHTY WATER DRAGONS OF NEW ENGLAND WILL KICK UR BUTT WITH OUR AMAZING AIM AND ACCURACY WE HAVE 3 BASES. OUR MAIN BASE IS FT.WACHUSETT IN HOLDEN MA AND OUR OTHER 2 BASES ARE FT.GABE AND FT.MICHEAL BOTH IN WORCESTER
:cps2000::soaked::cps2500:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:12 pm

CommanderSwartz wrote:What ??? your going to kick me off because i used caps
Firstly, please try better understand what has been written before coming to conclusions.

While I appreciate your interest in posting, your attitude towards suggestions hasn't been so cool. As these are still my forums, I do expect all members to show general respect for both each other and the way the forums operate. Your actions so far are not bad enough to warrant a banning, but they are getting there. My first post in this thread was both a thanks and a suggestion to improve ease of reading for other members. The following posts dealt more with how you responded.

This is the last post I will make in this thread on the topic of Bad Posting Habits.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Cant we all just get along????? and move on from this??????
THE MIGHTY WATER DRAGONS OF NEW ENGLAND WILL KICK UR BUTT WITH OUR AMAZING AIM AND ACCURACY WE HAVE 3 BASES. OUR MAIN BASE IS FT.WACHUSETT IN HOLDEN MA AND OUR OTHER 2 BASES ARE FT.GABE AND FT.MICHEAL BOTH IN WORCESTER

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Yup, we can move along. Thanks.

Also, you can always edit your old posts to add information--double posting generally adds to the clutter. This isn't IM or anything.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:17 pm

cool

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:20 pm

silentguy wanna be allies??

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Maybe if you respect forum etiquette and what those guys just said you might find some more allies. Not trying to be mean, but stop taking this as a chat room, and clean up your posting. What they're all asking is pretty simple.

Edited By C-A_99 on 1172459892
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:46 pm

OOOOK

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:47 pm

But C-A_99 i'm not asking you if you want to be my ally

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:08 pm

I don't really have a water warfare team, unfortunately. I just fight with my friends or neighbors occasionally.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:11 pm

Ohh ok... wanna be friends