Mechanised Water Warfare!

Water blaster concepts and dream designs for water guns and related equipment.
TacticalTyphoon

Mechanised Water Warfare!

Post by TacticalTyphoon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 am

Imagine a water war where there were more tools at your disposal....

Perhaps airstrikes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tl-8Tp0 ... re=related

Perhaps armoured cars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIliL7nTr7U

Perhaps a lot of other tactical elements that we haven't seen in any way yet, such as armed guard towers, Underslung Balloon Launchers (UBL's) for our Blasters, Fan-Spray blasters that produce so much aqua mist at a good range that they're like flamethrowers, true sniper soakers, and traps!

Anyway, post your own ideas for awesomer (fake word?) water warfare.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Mechanised Water Warfare!

Post by HBWW » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

So basically, Call of iSoaker: Modern Water Warfare...

The "armored car" was done by teamfear right here on iSoaker a while ago. I don't know if he's still bothering with using/improving the original design though it's possible that he didn't find too much use for it.

"Guard towers" already exist; they're known as treehouses. WBL's require a lot of air and barrel length and will be too large to attach to most water blasters. The only possibly practical WBL/blaster combo would be a SuperCannon II and WBL hybrid which would make use of the "wasted" air from the SCII; look up the forums and homemades articles on SSCentral for more. Fan blasts have always been, and always will be useless; they spread way too far and don't output enough water. The only chance a fan blast could ever be of any use is for firing squads (if that's your style of treating players you invite), but in that case a riot blast still works dozens of times better. No soaker will ever be capable of sniping; that job can only be done by a WBL and even that is unlikely.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, that's Captain Fear's tank. Isn't it?
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm

yes. that project is not being completed do to weight and money. It makes a good fort though

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by the oncoming storm » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Has anyone read the desines someone else put on the wiki? Just er err today I said that I might post plans for a tank but someone has
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: