weird dream - soaker tag advanced?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
CPS

Post by CPS » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:15 pm

this morning i had the weirdest dream, I was in a big indoor arena with walls that were about 1m tall with about a hundred other people and it looked like one of those laser tag games, everybody had a small gun with no pump and a blue lighed target vest that was about 20cm in diameter hanging over there shoulders, the blue taget bit was on there chest and back, once people were shot about 5 times the gun stopped shooteing and they were disqualified. it was like i was in the future and hasbro had made better versions of the soakertag and had made tournaments. weird huh?
here, you know you've won when you hear "blub blub ahhh! i give up"

Field Marshal Yang

Post by Field Marshal Yang » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:39 pm

Many people have dreams of what they hope will happen to them, someone, or something. Therefore, your dream of an improved soakertag arena is what you hope will happen Hasbro and what you hope you will participate in. You're lucky since I don't have any detailed dreams with soakers that I remember. By the way, even though dreams don't usually make sense, where did the water come from?
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond

CPS

Post by CPS » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:41 pm

I know, it was weird the guns shot alot of water but i don't know where it would come from, it could have been like the sc power pak? i vagly remember a cord attached to the soaker,but i dont remember any large back pack, it might have been emmbedded in the clothing.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:47 pm

How can you stand in a 1meter room?

Commander Roo

Post by Commander Roo » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:54 pm

Once after brousing the fourms for a long time at night, I had a dream where I fought and army of faceless zombies with CPS 2000s with an XP Backfire and a CPS 1-3-5. I don't remeber how it ended, I just remeber waking up and going "Woah, wtf is wrong with me"

CPS

Post by CPS » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:05 pm

How can you stand in a 1meter room?

the walls were 1metre tall but the ceiling was very, very high

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:53 am

After you are a serious water warfare enthusiast, you start having dreams realted to Super Soakers. Most of mine occur in the winter monhts, when I cannot participate in water warfare. One I can remember vividly: I was walking along the sidewalk in a nearby shopping center, when I saw a Monster XL sitting on the side of the sidewalk. I immediately recognized it as a MXL, but it was much to big. It was over 4 feet in length, and about a foot and a half tall. When I reached out to touch it, I woke up.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Seal Frank

Post by Seal Frank » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:36 am

I have dreams of water fights but all of a sudden I wake up and I want to know more about the dream and who won. Man, talking about the future soaker tag makes me want to write complaints to Hasbro about improving stuff. :p
All charge to the battlegrounds of Hasbro!

Field Marshal Yang

Post by Field Marshal Yang » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:25 pm

The most liekly reason for the absence of water warfare in my dreams is that there are many other things that I'm obsessed with that become dreams in my subconcious. For example, I had a Day After Tomorrow dream with tornadoes and evacuating to Mexico stuff in it. Recently, I don't have any dreams that I can remember clearly.
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond

CPS

Post by CPS » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:02 pm

i had a another dream along time ago i was in a shop filled with mxl's but every time i tried to take one down to buy it it would turn into a completely different toy! maybe the dream means the mxl will always be beyond my reach

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:27 pm

I dreamed that I found a CPS 2500 at a garage sale but the pump was missing (as if it had never been there)

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:52 pm

That would be a very strange dream... How far did these small guns shoot?

Edit: Post Two-Hundred! Weeee!

Edited By Soakologist on 1089654763

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:14 pm

Do we really have to go "weee" when we hit a certain number?