My wishlist (in order) would be :
1. CPS 2500 I never owned it but for some reason, after the demos and stuff, I just like it more than the CPS 2000. I like the fact that it's just so powerful and at the same so versatile.
2. SS50/SS100/SS200 I used to have the SS50. I was so little then, I didn't really know what it was, (well yeah, a watergun). It broke, and it was lost to oblivion.
3. CPS 2100 It's sleek, it's mean, it's exactly the thing I would use (being a Flash Flood user).
4. CPS 2000 Mk 2 I like the fact that it gets 3 feet further than it's predecessor.
5. CPS 2000 Mk 1 You just have to have the best ever, when you already know what it is.
6. Any good XP or XXP model Never had any of those, I'd love to try them out, the demos look very sweet, especially when you look at the speed of the water when it shoots outta the blaster.
I have some sort of aversion to the Monsters. I usually prefer light but powerful blasters (FF, CPS 2100). Should the blasters be heavy, then they should have proper power behind their nozzle(s).
The SS50 just has symbolic value, as being my first true water blaster.