Searching for a water gun with adjustable nozzle

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Dialga

Searching for a water gun with adjustable nozzle

Post by Dialga » Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 am

Hello,
I got back into nostalgia as I remember that I had a water gun back in my childhood days that I like to obtain again. But I know that would be nearly impossible since it was a noname water gun that seemed to be chinaware as far as I remember.

The gun was extraordinary bc It could shoot water, plastic darts and little fans all in one. It also had two moving gear nozzles that you could turn in a degree you like,so you could shoot around corners while target others with the main nozzle. Especially that feature was pretty rad.

So I thought with today's technology there would be a lot more cooler stuff but all I found was the usual power shot gun with one or more static nozzles and some with an additional soft ammo shooter. Maybe I was not looking at the right places or something like that extraordinary gun could easily break? I also tried searching at my parents home but nothing was found, it could be that it's already thrown away trough.

So I'm asking if someone knows a similar gun here? Especially with that moving nozzle feature.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Searching for a water gun with adjustable nozzle

Post by marauder » Mon May 09, 2016 11:51 am

What year(s) was it released?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Dialga

Re: Searching for a water gun with adjustable nozzle

Post by Dialga » Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 am

Something around 1995 Ithink