Whats your favorite Water Gun?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Chupacabra

Whats your favorite Water Gun?

Post by Chupacabra » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

(--Xp150--) I love this gun, and I can't really list all reasons why this is my favorite Water Gun, but here are a few. One of the reasons I love this gun is simply for the fact that it's very nostalgic to me, I used that Gun in almost every Water War I've been to. Another reason why I love this gun is the fact that it's very reliable, and what I mean by that, is it's very good on water, during a Water War I rarely have to refill on water, and average round is about an hour:) ===================================In conclusion the (xp150) is a great water gun....in my opinion.......and well it might not be the greatest of water guns.......(cough)... .Nerf Super Soaker ...., it still is a great water gun, and though I grown a little distant #1000 is the best..It will always have a place in my heart as one of my favorite water guns of all time :D [banana] [banana]
"This message has been brought to you by GassyMexican".

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Whats your favorite Water Gun?

Post by marauder » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 am

This is a really difficult question. There are a number of contenders here... CPS 2000, SS 300, SS 100 mk2, XP Pool Pumper Blaster, Aquapak Devastator, SC 600, the XP 150 of course... I have fond memories of the Lightning, and contrary to a lot of people here I actually really do like the Monster XL. I guess if I really had to pick it would be the CPS 2000. It's hard to go wrong with <arnold voice>So much powahh!!!!!</arnold voice>

I should probably get another XP 150 and get reaquainted. I always heavily mod my guns, and over the past few years I've been using other guns in that size category, especially the SC 600 and SS 100 mk2. My modded 600 gets about 40 feet, so it's hard to argue with that. I really like the way that the XP 110 and SS 100 handle, moreso than the 150, but again, that may just be because I don't use it enough. The 110 is, however, arguably the most maneuverable/easy to handle blaster overall and I have some modding ideas, but it doesn't have the quick trigger, large PCs, or large pump of the 150. I have a feeling that I'll probably end up using a lot of lighter backpack weapons in that size class ultimately. The PPBs are kind of like 150s but with more PC capacity and a slightly less quick trigger. The PPB would probably my 2nd favorite then. Of course, this all depends on welding the 2 firing pin/rod things together. I can't wait til that all gets done. Water warriors never run out of projects. That's for sure.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Whats your favorite Water Gun?

Post by SEAL » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:11 am

Welcome to WWn! I moved your topic to the Water Blasters forum since we're talking about guns and not League development. Please be sure to post in the correct forum. Thanks.

I'll have to agree with marauder and go with the CPS 2000. It's a more specialized weapon, but it does its job extremely well. If you're up against someone who really knows how to use one, you better pray son.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.