Most Important Factors - if You Decided

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Most Important Factors - if You Decided

Post by marauder » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:55 am

*bump*

It's really cool seeing people get some of the guns they already like to use a lot. There are some others on here that y'all should try.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Post by DX » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:49 pm

If we're allowed to cheat on soakage like some have, please redistribute those 10 points I assigned to it - they can all go to range.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder

Post by marauder » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

You got some really interesting results, some of which make sense, some of which, well I think you should try fighting with them. One qualification about the XP Pool Pumper Blaster is that it has a rating of 100 for capacity because this is assuming you are either using a pool, or more likely a 3L or larger backpack along with the 2.5x nozzle. Of course, if you're using a smaller sized backpack, it wouldn't place so high for some people, like the 300 would be first for Ben's results. Of course, this is all in fun, and just a way of seeing if what we use lines up with what we think we value most. Also a way of seeing if there's some guns we've been ignoring that may be a good choice for us to check out.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Kind of funny the way this works out but wow

The Oncoming Storm
#1 SS 300 (mine needs major repairs)
#2 SC Power Pak (I already wanted one)
#3 Lightning (Waiting on this from M4)
#4 XP 250 (Just needs a spring for the indexing to work)
#5 Splashzooka (Already wanted this thing two)
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

jja

Post by jja » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:43 am

Range: 30
Soakage: 8
Field life: 2 (i play very short fast paced rounds, one game i only fired 8 tap shots, normally more like 20-40 though)
Rate of fire: 10
Durability: 25
Maneuverability: 25

DX

Post by DX » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:49 pm

It's interesting that the Zooka is still high on my list. It may have great RoF, good field life, good performance stats, and be virtually indestructible, but it requires a pressurized water source to fill. At a typical community war, it would need to be filled way in advance and at most venues would be one and done. The Power Pak has the same problem, plus the stream is actually *too* well laminated. It gets decent range, but lacks the oooomph throw of other CPS. The stream is fountained rather than tossed, it's kind of difficult to explain.

Still have never used a 600 and want to. I had an opportunity to buy an MK2 from a nerfer, but that fell through.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers