Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Hydrostorm @iSoaker.com

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Hydrostorm @iSoaker.com

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Well, for what it's worth, the Nerf Super Soaker Hydrostorm with its 6AA-battery-driven motor seems to offer roughly twice the output of the Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm. Holding ~720mL (~24oz) of water, seems like this blaster is at least a step forward, sort of. Then, after you've shot for a little bit, you decide to pause and fail to pay attention how you're holding the blaster. Unexpectedly, a smooth flow of water cascades out from the pre-drilled hole in the grip-area of the blaster that you really never paid attention to until now. :oo: For every 30mL (1oz) you dish out, you get to soak you feet with an additional 5mL (0.17oz) of water! I suppose that if you are battling with someone with a Thunderstorm, this may help even the fight since you get to soak yourself since you push out water faster than your opponent... :goofy:

Just when I was already truly dismayed with how the Tri-Strike Crossbow's secondary streams appeared to be a joke, a motorized water blaster that needs even MORE batteries to get slightly better output, but that also dribbles as if there's a definite problem with the design simply baffles me regarding how this product was permitted to be released.

I think the kindest thing to do would be to classify the entire 2014 Nerf Super Soaker line as "Novelty" and avoid wasting any more time and effort putting together reviews...

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Hydrostorm @iSoaker.com

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:41 pm

but what about the NSS barrage (which is probably just an oversized avenger class blaster)
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:48 pm

the oncoming storm wrote:but what about the NSS barrage (which is probably just an oversized avenger class blaster)
If you'd like to submit a review, I'll repost it (pending removal of any profanity). :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:00 pm

I'm not buying it, but if I did I would make a reveiw
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:33 pm

isoaker wrote:I think the kindest thing to do would be to classify the entire 2014 Nerf Super Soaker line as "Novelty" and avoid wasting any more time and effort putting together reviews...
Looks like you've figured it out! :goofy:
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat