Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire @ iSoaker.com

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire @ iSoaker.com

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:32 am

Review of the Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire posted. I thought I had made one of these threads earlier, but I guess not. At any rate, in short, the Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire is a pump-action water blaster that has a larger-diameter reservoir opening to let users insert ice cubes more easily. Performance is average-to-mediocre since the recent Nerf Super Soaker pumps seem to lag/resist loading more than I am used to, particularly considering that the pump volumes are even on the lower side. Stream performance is ok for a pump-action blaster, but that's about it. With the reservoir being integrated into the grips this year, they are getting a little more capacity versus their magazine-based systems, but the plastic used feels cheaper as well. Comparing the Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire to the older Water Warriors Avenger, you get less capacity, lower pump volume, and no nozzle selector in the Freezefire at a higher price - but you DO get a larger hole in the reservoir and a reservoir cap that looks like it should be a snap-cap, but is actually a partial-turn-and-release cap that can be snapped open. :oo:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Re: Hands-On: Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire @ iSoaker.com

Post by DX » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:07 am

Comparing the Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire to the older Water Warriors Avenger, you get less capacity, lower pump volume, and no nozzle selector in the Freezefire at a higher price
This.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers