Awesome discovery

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
soakinader

Awesome discovery

Post by soakinader » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

I have found the best watergun EVER. It has 8 choices of nozzles, it can shoot up to 50 feet with MASSIVE output, and it can fire almost FOREVER.
Introducing the ULTRA SOAKER:
Ok, I know what you are thinking. Well, I don't know what you are thinking, but I can guess. ..Never mind.
The point is, this thing is awesome! It has 8 legit nozzles from Vertical/Flat (fan), Quad (three-triangle thingy???) Mist (3 holes) Cone, Shower, Jet (a 2X stream) and Soaker (now we're talking! 10X sized). Plus it has a quick-disconnect that you can attach directy to your hose or UQFD device!
If anyone knows where to buy these, I want MORE. All I know is that it's made in Taiwan, it's really cool, and I am going to attach one to my Power Pak (coming soon) and if I can get another, it will become part of my UQFD pretty much permanently.
You could also use this to make a simpler, smaller homemade. No more ball valves, very ergonomic, you have a customizable nozzle selector, and you can always replace it.
The only thing is, I can't decide if this belongs in Homemades or Modifications. I guess both??
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

isoaker

Re: Awesome discovery

Post by isoaker » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 am

Well, it's a garden hose spray nozzle that has a better look and feel than most. Alone, it's a hose-based water blaster, but if you end up mounting it on a Power Pak, it ends up being modified. It'd only fall into the homemade category if you end up attaching it to a homemade.

As for finding more, need more info than just that it's made in Taiwan. Where did you get it? Does it have any other numbers of identifying marks on it?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

soakinader

Re: Awesome discovery

Post by soakinader » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

So on the one side, it says:

PAT NO.
GM REG.402 06 310.4
US D 471.252S

Time for google... No luck so far. Anyone?
And as for where I got it, I found it in my shed. No packaging or nothing.

Also, it could count as a repair, seeing as the Power Pak is useless without it. =P
What I mean is that this is the best hose sprayer I have seen yet, and it has a lot of potential to be used for a lot of things.
EDIT:
So after googling the nozzle options (and adding in the fact it has a soap dispenser built in) I have found it at last!
http://www.asia.ru/en/ProductInfo/103261.html
Only thing is, I only found it after seeing a ton of competition. There are some great, bad, heavy, light, cheap and expensive hose sprayers out there! It's worth noting that many designs use a pull valve.
That being said, the one I have is the most gun-like I have seen, and it's super-comfortable. Not to mention practically every piece can be unscrewed for maintenance and whatnot. And I got it for free.
So let's get back to my main point. Using a hose sprayer for your trigger + nozzle: Really great idea.
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.