Stock water blaster length chart

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Stock water blaster length chart

Post by isoaker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

For those curious, below is a chart showing the relative lengths of stock water blasters from the iSoaker.com Database.
isoaker_stats_length_500.jpg
isoaker_stats_length_500.jpg (159.11 KiB) Viewed 944 times
As I noted in the weight grouping thread, I found that water blaster length appeared to correlate more poorly than dry weight does in terms of how we mentally tend to divide up blaster classes.

Now, some may think we should use perhaps overall soaker volume or perhaps even density, but since most water blasters are not rectangular prisms, determining accurate numbers for actual water blaster volumes would be very difficult.

I'll be writing up some more interesting stats findings in a series of articles that I'll be pushing into iSoaker.com over the next little while. Consider this as the other thread an initial taste of things to come.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Poseidon2000
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Stock water blaster length chart

Post by Poseidon2000 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Isoaker, you say the power squirt is big. :goofy: You must be including the hose, yes?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Poseidon2000 wrote:Isoaker, you say the power squirt is big. :goofy: You must be including the hose, yes?
Hmmm... yes, that's a mistake. When generating the list, the database pushes out all the parts that I need to manually remove. Must've missed that one. :goofy: The blaster portion of the Power Squirt appears much further down the list just above the XP215.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Poseidon2000
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by Poseidon2000 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

yeah. someone wouldn't want to look that up and from first thought think it's a humongus backpack tanker. :P