Best tanker

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

Best tanker

CPS 3000
24%
CPS 3200
52%
SS 300/XP 300
6%
SC Powerpak
6%
SC Big Trouble
No votes
Aquapack Devastator
No votes
Water Warriors Hydrapack
3%
Max Infusion Overload
9%

Total votes: 33

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:49 pm

I say the 3200. 8 litres compared to the new soakers 3. 3 litres would only fill 1-2 soakers, and than leave you with out water.

And in a soakfest, you do NOT want to be on the wrong end of a 3200.

FinalFantasizer

Post by FinalFantasizer » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:26 pm

Off topic: Can the overload's backpack be attached to, let's say, a flash flood?
Armory:

CPS 12000
CPS 21000
CPS 27000
CPS 12000 (in the works)
CPS 3000 (w/ MI:Overload Backpack)
CPS Splashzooka
SC Big trouble
XP 310 & 270
MI Flash Flood
MI Overload
Douchenator

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:39 pm

I have to go a bit different on the votes here, I voted SS 300.

Even though other backpack guns are better in terms of durability and some in power like the CPS 3200 .etc. I just like the SS 300 overall, it just looks more more futuristic, intimidatating, still has more power than a lot of soakers out there (including a fair few backpack ones), and there is just something unexplainable in it that makes me like it more than other and making it my favourite soaker. Just some little unexplainable shine of brilliance inside it.

In terms of most powerful and better backpack soakers of the CPS 3000 and 3200, I have to say that after using both, and now owning the 3000, I prefer the 3000, it is a bit more powerful, and the backpack (while a bit fragile), is just more comfy, and the connection to the hose on it was a bit better than the 3200's if you ask me. Its my favourite big and powerful backpack blaster out of the rest of the big and powerful ones.

Post 350.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1145907690

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:15 pm

I did the null vote, because I've never had the chance to use any of them. :(
Not meaning to knock the older ones (all better than present, it seems) just wanted to say what I thought was being done right recently by Hasbro with the current "tanker" soakers. The Devastator made some good progress, with a CPS powered backpack soaker. Cool looks for a pack, very cool belt clip, functional at least. It just should have had nozzle selection, and perhaps a bit larger pack. The Overload, IMO, is actually kind of a step backwards. No CPS (although we should all realize that CPS is not the only way to get serious power). The only thing that was really done right on this one was to add the nozzle selection, but it would have been more effective if there had been more power behind those nozzles to make switching really seem necessary. Actually, the only reason I was considering getting the Overload was that buying the package was the only way you could get the 100oz. MI compatible backpack. I would have tossed the Overload blaster componet in my closet and just used the backpack with my superior FF blaster instead. (To Final Fantasizer, I think yes, you can.) Love the MI system, just wish the packs were a little bigger, like make the main aquapack 100oz, and beef up the Overload pack to 5 or 6 liters. Again, though, some of the coolest looks so far in a backpack.

DISCLAIMER: Sorry to leave out the WW Hydrapak, again, just another one of those which I don't know enough about, yet.

So, to sum myself up, I guess I'm just saying that if this was about best recent tanker, I would have put the vote on the Aquapack Devastator.
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Fri May 19, 2006 8:50 pm

FinalFantasizer, the overloads backpack can be attached to the overload flashfoods and other overload guns, but unfortunetly cant be attached to any other guns unless you do some modding!

Edited By forestfighter7 on 1148089886
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...