listen to this - girls think they are bad

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Chaingangster

Post by Chaingangster » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:53 pm

There are a couple girls in my neighbor hood who think they are gonna soak me and acouple of my friends.
They don't stand a chance at my Max Infusion:Overload!
Isn't that hilarious?!?!?!?!
C A R
H G N E
A N G T
I S

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:19 pm

Well, it will be hilarious for you if they will use an EES or something in that weight class. If they have anything like a CPS2100,a Blazer or above, it will be more hilarious for them I would say. :blazer:

bunnygangsta

Post by bunnygangsta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:51 pm

haha matthew you little peon, you actually think a overload is gonna stand a chance? i bet that crappy @$$ 8 dollar water gun the dollar store has that they has will soak the crap outta ya. Any way the overload isnt that good man i mean i only like it because of that HUGE waterpack it has. Anyway, the girls are having another soaker party this Saturday at 3:30 and when we invade them (BTW im invited) you better step back boooyyy and let the men with flash floods and artic shock do the buisness, peace neagah.

(P.S. this is Colin B. from school mayne.)
1 for tha money, 2 for tha ho's

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:04 pm

Please, don't use those types of words, spelled correctly or not.

If you want to own and pwn, look at the older series of CPS. Flash Floods are great for starting out with. Arctic Shocks...not as good. What type of soakers are these girls using? Any idea?

~SO
:cps1000:
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

bunnygangsta

Post by bunnygangsta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:17 pm

dang man i heard they just got 3 freakin CPS 2000 mark 1's off ebay :wacko: anyway we are gonna get our as- butts kicked, i dont think we are gonna stand a chance, we have 2 flash floods, one overload,2 helix's, 1 artic shock and a shield blaster 3000 i dont think we're gonna stand a chance

(P.S. im using the shield blaster cause im not getting my freakin soaked by a CPS 2000 mk1 anyayz we are prolly gonna retreat like little girls.) :cps2000:

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:20 pm

I think they are just trying to scare you. I've never seen more then two 2000s on ebay at a time, and if they were mk.1's, they'd have to pay a pretty penny each to get them.
Look at the player and games info, you might find some tips and tactics. Don't say you'll loose, always have winning in your mind, just win fairly.

~SO
:cool:
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:46 pm

That is probably almost the biggest phony I have ever heard. 3 CPS 2000's mark 1 off of ebay yeah right! :D

bunnygangsta

Post by bunnygangsta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:51 pm

im serious, they have 3 CPS 2000 mk1's i saw them. (BTW the have a VERY, VERY rich family so they could buy 50,000 CPS 2000's) :cps2000: we are really gonna gonna die (ever hear that myth about that kid who blasted his eye out) im afraid of going blind or getting eye damage and my protective goggles (they suck) are not gonna stand a chance, MOMMY HELP MEEEE! :bm1000:

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:57 pm

bunnygangsta wrote:im serious, they have 3 CPS 2000 mk1's i saw them. (BTW the have a VERY, VERY rich family so they could buy 50,000 CPS 2000's) :cps2000: we are really gonna gonna die (ever hear that myth about that kid who blasted his eye out) im afraid of going blind or getting eye damage and my protective goggles (they suck) are not gonna stand a chance, MOMMY HELP MEEEE! :bm1000:
Nah, you won't get hurt. I have a CPS 2000 myself and it won't hurt someone unless it is abused in some strange way. If you did happen to get hit in the eye, it might hurt for a little, but you'd be fine. But man, if they really do have 3 CPS 2000 Mk. 1's, I admit I'm jealous. :;):

And in fighting them, who is superior skilled, you or them? An inexperienced person with a CPS 2000 isn't gona be that dangerous. If you don't know how to do tap shots, or you miss with that huge blast, you won't do that great.
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:01 pm

They must have had them for a long time because it is not like every week three CPS 2000's come on ebay. I think that you should forget the shield blaster and use a Flash Flood, even though a Flash Flood isn't a good choice to fight against a CPS 2000 it has better range then the Sheild Blaster unless your good at winding things.

zack13

Post by zack13 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:10 pm

ya... if they have 3 CPS 2000's, i would'nt try to fight them with a sheild blaster... sorry about the 1 line post

Edited By zack13 on 1144710750
grunt/captain

max d 6000 w/ cps balloon mod
stock max d 6000
ss defender

remember, everyone was a n00b at one point

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:22 pm

Um, I guess I'll be the first one here to call you out on this BS. If a trio of 2000s exists in anyones arsenal, it would be one of the hardcore battalions (Ridgewood, Waterbridge, etc.) but to the extent of my knowledge, not even they own three (per team).

If only this were NH, reading a pair of 9999 specials in one thread would really light up my day.

Edited By cooldood31 on 1144883176

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:34 pm

cooldood31 wrote:Um, I guess I'll be the first one here to call you out on this BS. If a trio of 2000s exists in anyones arsenal, it would be one of the hardcore battalions (Ridgewood, Waterbridge, etc.) but to the extent of my knowledge, not even they own three (per team).

As far as I see, "chaingangster" and "bunnygangsta" are trolls. If only this were NH, reading a pair of 9999 specials in one thread would really light up my day.
Hey, let's be nice. I'm assuming they do have 3 CPS 2000's, based on his claim. If they don't and he said they do have them, what benefit will it give him? And there's CPS 2000's all across the United States, there's even some still in stores NIB. Hundreds or thousands of people probably have CPS 2000's and don't have a clue to their value on eBay. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt here. :cool:

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"

"snap!"

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:51 pm

You may give them the benefit of the doubt, but I try not to give people who act like this any benefits. If they really know people with three 2000s, they wouldn't have any problem posting pics.

Also, notice at the beginning of the thread they say that their MI overload will be able to take them out easily. Later, bunny says that they use a "crappy @$$ 8 dollar water gun the dollar store has". Two posts after that bunny says that they have 3 2000s. So they have 3 cps 2000s that they got for $8 at a dollar store? Doesn't sound like the truth to me.

And purposefull bad grammar and spelling don't really add to validity in my books. I may be the only one to notice, but post quality takes a nose dive every spring because of idiots and trolls flooding on to the boards. Just take a couple minutes to think about what effect that will have if nothing is ever done about it.

CD31

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:58 pm

cooldood31 wrote:You may give them the benefit of the doubt, but I try not to give people who act like this any benefits. If they really know people with three 2000s, they wouldn't have any problem posting pics.

Also, notice at the beginning of the thread they say that their MI overload will be able to take them out easily. Later, bunny says that they use a "crappy @$$ 8 dollar water gun the dollar store has". Two posts after that bunny says that they have 3 2000s. So they have 3 cps 2000s that they got for $8 at a dollar store? Doesn't sound like the truth to me.

And purposefull bad grammar and spelling don't really add to validity in my books. I may be the only one to notice, but post quality takes a nose dive every spring because of idiots and trolls flooding on to the boards. Just take a couple minutes to think about what effect that will have if nothing is ever done about it.

CD31
Hey, I can kinda agree with you, but let's not continue this here. This isn't a member bashing topic, nor should there ever be one. And as for spelling and bad grammar, many (if not most) new people do it, and I yet to see an aged, longtime member who uses poor spelling and grammar.

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:58 pm

Let's put it this way. Some like to exaggerate. Some may actually be telling truths. The only reason things degrade isn't just from the initial post, but also from the post of others trying to 'correct' things. If a noticable problem arises, it will be dealt with. Things are being watched, but nothing quite enough has been done to warrant further action. However, don't think that nothing would be done if the mods/admin felt it necessary. That said, we try first to err on the nicer side first in order to get new members to understand they are welcome here if they understand and uphold our community's standards.

Compared to the problems SM has had recently and other things in the past, current events here at the iSoaker.com Forums are not that bad.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

bunnygangsta

Post by bunnygangsta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:08 pm

i respect you hannibal for supporting my cause...if we had WUL's like they have on IGN.com i would tottaly give you one! :)

Tha Man

Post by Tha Man » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:03 pm

cooldood31 wrote:If only this were NH, reading a pair of 9999 specials in one thread would really light up my day.

That would make my day very pleasent(prep for grade nine finals)

By the way if they all fire at once and miss(which they most likely will) you will find the battle easy.

FIRST POST

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:15 pm

3 CPS 2000 Mk.1s, eh? Yeah sure why not. Its the internet anyways, so if its true or not won't really matter.

I would suggest switching completly to waterbaloons to put up a good fight and throw when they are pumping. The current arsenal will be no match compared to 3 1996 heavy hitters(or even 1993 heavy hitters...man do todays soaker suck.)

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:42 pm

sorry to go down to this level but hey:

what i find hilarious is the fact that Max-i overload and artic shock and own have been used in the same sentence :laugh: i love my flashflood to death but i know its easily outclassed by pretty much everything, after all its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. also, the internet has not been created to butcher the english language. i mean i love a good trash talking as the next person, but there are still limits. try to act mature even if all of us are not and please please please avoid saying ignorant thigns like "BTW the have a VERY, VERY rich family so they could buy 50,000 CPS 2000's" they are not the royal family of the UAE. the word of the the day is respect so please be mindful of everyone else.
more reliable then a max-D trigger