WW Blazer - A new varient?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
SharpObjects

WW Blazer - A new varient?

Post by SharpObjects » Tue May 24, 2005 9:49 am

Well after crusing through the Kmart the other night, of course I stopped to see what they had. 4 Helixes and 4 Arctic Shocks-es. They didn't interest me, as I already own a Vaporizor and AS (I'm like one of the only people who bought one :goofy: ). I believe they also had a green Storm pist.ol. I looked at the Lightning, and thought "Man, this things a beast!". Until I saw the Blazer, easily bigger than anything else on the shelves. Other than the Red/Black Scheme, these where Blue/White like the Arctic Shock. I bought it and took it home to read the Isoaker review before I test it. Mine has a Spray Nozzle while Isoaker's does not. I can only guess I had gotten a later varient. I filled it up, and pumped it, the pressure meter works like it should, and on a medium nozzle I can shoot for some time. I haven't measured, but I am sure it is 40ft+

The smallest water conservation nozzle will let you shoot for a long time (very long time), how long I do not know.

The next biggest nozzle doesn't last as long, but is alright for a small soak-fest.

The medium nozzle is good for all around soaking of the enemy while conserving water. My personal favorite.

The biggest nozzle doesn't seem to get much range, and almost shoots like the Flash Flood, although a lot longer.

The spray nozzle is very good for up close or for spraying multiple people at once....or for watering plants.

the pressure meter starts red and turns yellow and green as pressure builds up. I kept turning it on with my thumb on, so you must be careful not to drain the batteries.

The cool factor on this will vary from user, I find it very cool.

This soaker funtions like a CPS soaker, and can definatly hold it's own. I plan on getting the Lightning soon, and the strap is +1.

power-9
range-9
cool factor-9
features-most unique-9 for strap(multiple nozzles and Hydro Power)
scariness-9
all-around-9.2

I was impressed with the Blazer, if you can, go and get one.

*this review expresses opinions of the author, results and fun may very*

~SO :blazer: <Mine was blue, need it be, I can send in a picture if you want.

Edited By SharpObjects on 1116962977
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Tue May 24, 2005 10:44 am

You sure this was a Blazer? I didn't realize anyone had any still lying around. Give it to me, NOW! :p

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 24, 2005 11:03 am

Cool review! You must have a newer one since the one I have doesn't have a fan setting or larger nozzle that behaves the way you describe.

Just verifying, but may I post up your review on iSoaker.com's review page? If you can take a picture or two of your Blazer, it'd be highly appreciated.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue May 24, 2005 11:33 am

Big Bee did announce some while back that the Blazer would be re-released in different colours and with larger nozzles. :;):
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Tue May 24, 2005 12:20 pm

Man I want that Blazer. When will it come out over here? Want it so much. :cool:

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Tue May 24, 2005 12:57 pm

If you live in the St. Pete area of Forida, you can pick them up at Kmart. I don't know about other stores.

Sure you can put the review in. I'll see if I can't get pictures today.

The other WW soakers were different as well, the Lightning wasn't yellow. It was more black and purple with yellow details.

I'm glad you guys liked the review.

~SO
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 24, 2005 1:27 pm

Yup, I recall Big Bee saying they'd re-release the Blazer with new nozzle. Just haven't seen any locally so couldn't pick any up.

Anyhow, glad to read a review on it, though. I'd, of course, rather have MY OWN hands on one :goofy:, but reviews are good, nevertheless.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Tue May 24, 2005 1:50 pm

Yeah, It is pretty cool. I actually like the white and blue scheme better than the red and black.

Watcha consider the Blazer? A light c.annon? Heavy r.ifle? Sniper? I like how it compliments my CPS1000 in a soak-fest. And did the older Blazer and lightning have straps? It doesn't seem to.

~SO :blues:

Edited By SharpObjects on 1116961749
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Tue May 24, 2005 2:16 pm

I have the newer Blazer, and yes it is good, though not as good I think as the reveiw makes it out to be. It is really inferior to say, the CPS 2100, but still superior to the Flash Flood and equal to the Aquapack Devastator.
ownage

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Tue May 24, 2005 2:23 pm

Of course it will be inferior, I was basing it against todays soakers. I would gladly contrast it up against the older CPS series if it were around. *Sigh* Its just that most of todays youth will have FFs and AquaPacks. I think its only better than the APD is because of flexiblity with the nozzles. If the APD had this, it would be better, at least or me. I'd say the Blazer is todays CPS 1000, although I'm a little afraid to say this.

~SO
:blues:
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000