WW vs. Super Soaker - Which do YOU like more?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

WW vs. Super Soaker - Which do YOU like more?

Super Soaker
47%
Water Warriors
11%
Both
11%
Undecided
21%
Other
11%

Total votes: 19

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:02 pm

Just saying that I agree with your explanation. Don't have to yell. Be a mushroom.
Just be a mushroom. Not a duck, not a chicken, not anything. Just a mushroom. You are still reading this right?

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:03 pm

Interesting thing is, Hasbro has a lot of money, Buz Bee Toys does not have as much. Another interesting thing is there are power restrictions for a reason (like putting someones eye out with a water gun). One last thing, this is about peoples opinions on what they like, not about what is better performance-wise or what YOU like better. And by your standards, a small, cheap, dollar store pump pistol could be compared to a CPS 2000. It pumps water, and has a trigger, and can shoot water. I think the dollar store gun is better because its 1 dollar, and the CPS 2000 is now over 100x times that. :cps2000: :goofy: :cps2500:

EDIT: Y'all better shut your mouths, or I'll just have the thread closed or deleted, end of discussion. No flames, no fights, the end! :angry:

Edited By Magnor on 1125709470
By the way, check out the Rules for my newly invented SoakFest-esque game in the Draft Soaker Rules thread. Input on all the games there is desired. So head on over and ctritique the rules as much as possible!

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:04 pm

I don't think that people still care about good deals anymore. They just buy and buy and buy.
Just be a mushroom. Not a duck, not a chicken, not anything. Just a mushroom. You are still reading this right?

CPS

Post by CPS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:05 pm

*calmly collects foam to put in the usual place (ebay)*
phew, thought you were saying i was a noob

ps. did go a bit crazy in my first posts

edit:
:cps2000: :goofy: :cps2500:
is that you in the middle, while buying a dollar gun?

Edited By CPS on 1125709646
here, you know you've won when you hear "blub blub ahhh! i give up"

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:06 pm

/Start Rant
True, some spoiled people don't have to work for their money, and spend it however they like. While others are out there, working their freakin butts off just to pay for gas and have some fun with soakers!
/End rant
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edit: That was to no one in particular, just had to say it.

Edited By Magnor on 1125709655
By the way, check out the Rules for my newly invented SoakFest-esque game in the Draft Soaker Rules thread. Input on all the games there is desired. So head on over and ctritique the rules as much as possible!

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Were not sure if all of them do it anyway. I think that Curveuk is one at least.

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:09 pm

CPS wrote:*calmly collects foam to put in the usual place (ebay)*
phew, thought you were saying i was a noob

ps. did go a bit crazy in my first posts

edit:
:cps2000: :goofy: :cps2500:
is that you in the middle, while buying a dollar gun?
Nope, thats my friend buying a CPS 2000, while I whip out my two faces and 2 dollar store CPS 2000 rip-offs. (I wish they had those, hehehe)

CPS

Post by CPS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:10 pm

calm down ,calm down *cough hypocryt cough*
use a bike! you don't have to be rich an old xp is good as well cheap,reliable and still kicks ww butt! :p

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:12 pm

One of my stupid friends slipped up a hill and broke my Max-D 6000 (already almost broken, but still). He wouldn't sell me his freakin SS 50 for 5 bucks! My first gun, I lost mine. He has one, I want to buy it, he says no, I must have my precious...preciouss...preciousss...SS 50.

CPS

Post by CPS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:18 pm

look whos comin' round....

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:19 pm

What the h*** just happend i heard/read a bunch of fighting and noticed this topic has gone off track so i think ss is better than ww and hopefully this topic has just gone back on track if not i will report this to a moderator. :angry: :angry: :angry:

EDIT: Curveuk is a a******

Edited By LIGHT ANNIHILATOR on 1125710578
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

CPS

Post by CPS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:22 pm

way to spoil our fun...heavy annihilator was alot more fun than you :D

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:23 pm

Back to topic we go. And I still like Super Soakers over WW.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:25 pm

CPS wrote:way to spoil our fun...heavy annihilator was alot more fun than you :D
Well that was pretty funny and my input made it better and who's heavy annihilator ?. But back to topic i like supersoaker better and i kind of have some brand loyalty. I have been with ss since i was a little kid and it's so hard to trade in old cps cannons for bright colored fake cps guns with gimmicky electronic pressure gauges.
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:55 am

Well, I thought about it a bit and, considering that this thread started getting too random and that there is really no good reason to make such sweeping comparisons (Blasters should be compared on a case-by-case basis, not based on brand), I'm opting to close this thread. CPS vs Hydro Power would have many leaning towards CPS. However, EES vs Hydro Power, does the brand still make one better?

Super Soaker is the brand that drew me back into water warfare, but not looking and considering other options for specific needs including, but not limited to, Water Warriors, X-Stream, Storm, etc., that'd be too tunnel-visioned.

Unless one is a collector (I am :goofy:), brand preference is too limiting. Better to choose based on size, styling, power, feel, capacity of a blaster, not the name behind it.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: