Which do you like better?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

Which do you like better?

Water Warriors
25%
Super Soaker
75%

Total votes: 8

Peeko

Post by Peeko » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:12 pm

Which do you like better? Water Warriors or Super Soakers?(this is partly so I know what to buy when it comes out in Australia.)Could you post any Soakers that I should buy and shouldn't buy. :soakon2:
I am one with the water

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:29 pm

I voted WW because they are currently turning out guns superior to that of SS. Buy the Blazer and some sidearms like the Cricket and Pirahna.

Exodus

Post by Exodus » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:33 pm

Water Warriors are good, because they are actually making soakers now, whereas Super Soaker has been slacking off for a while. Super Soaker has the better weaponry at the moment, but in two years I bet that will change.

As for what you should buy, buy ANY CPS you can find because most aren't being produced any more.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:49 pm

Super Soaker does not have better weaponry at the moment. Soakertag, EES and even Max-D tech is inferior in power to Dual Diaphram technology.

Exodus

Post by Exodus » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't explain too well. :(

I meant that out of the TOTAL Super Soaker line (everything from the SS 50) Super Soaker has better weaponry than all of the Water Warriors line, in my opinion.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:41 pm

Actually, dual diaphram is superior to CPS tech, Water Warriors just hasn't made guns as big.

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:59 am

Why is diaphram tech superior to CPS tech? As far as I know, (and I could be wrong) the only difference is that WW soakers don't have a little hole in the PC to allow air to escape, allowing a little compressed air to assist in pushing the CPS-like chamber. This doesn't seem to make very much difference at all, if any.

As for what you should buy, Peeko, A WW Blazer looks good, and maybe a Lightning or Pihrana. From the Super Soaker line, buy a Liquidator, as it seems to be a good sidearm, but I personally wouldn't buy a Vaporizer or Helix as a sidearm because they take two hands to operate, which is exactly what you don't want when you're trying to defend yourself while carrying an empty or unpressurized primary. On a side note, the Max-D 4000 is an excellent sidearm, pity about it's trigger grip area......

Edited By Falcon on 1090656270

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:12 am

The only reason I voted for Super Soaker was that they have made extremely powerful blasters. You can still find some 2100s around, and they are excellent.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:15 pm

WW has more potential, but I voted SS because they have powerful soakers already, despite the fact that they are difficult to obtain.
Could you post any Soakers that I should buy and shouldn't buy.

Don't bother with any of the 2004 SS line. Get a CPS 2500, 2100, 1700, 1500, monster, etc. if possible. You could also wait for WW to come out with their new 2005 line. A little patience may pay off.:cool:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Shadowstrike Prime

Post by Shadowstrike Prime » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:38 pm

I don't think it's fair to compare all the Super Soakers ever made to Water Warriors' current line, since WW literally just got here, while Super Soaker has been around for years.

Edit: Thusly if that's what the poll is meant to be, all of Super Soaker compared to recent WW, it's really unfair.

If you compare the 2004 Soaker lineup to this year's WW lineup, WW beats it hands down, in power, usefulness and looks.

Edited By Shadowstrike Prime on 1090777397
"...Yes."

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:33 pm

As far as I know, (and I could be wrong) the only difference is that WW soakers don't have a little hole in the PC to allow air to escape, allowing a little compressed air to assist in pushing the CPS-like chamber.

Just FYI, on the Piranha (I need to double-check on the Blazer), there is a hole on the top of the PC to allow air to escape as the PC is filled with water.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:56 pm

If you can find them, buy any CPS you can (except the 1-3-5 Blaster)