Super Soaker "Drench Zone"

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

Super Soaker "Drench Zone"

Post by isoaker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 am

Super Soaker Drench Zone

Not sure how long this page was up for, but it is a semi-amusing online game, though one's water weaponry choices are hardly what I'd consider capable of doing any serious drenching. Moreover, I think this game makes the blasters look like they push out more water farther than they are really able to. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Fishfan
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Super Soaker "Drench Zone"

Post by Fishfan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 pm

I played this once. I won't play it again. I would seriously pay $50 if there was a first person shooter water warfare game, like black ops or battlefield.
Have some homemades thrown in the weapons selection also, like the SuperCap, a SuperCannon 2, etc.

Poseidon2000
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by Poseidon2000 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 pm

yeah this game is great!>>NO. :P

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Tried it out. It was pretty amusing (I continuously shot the "opponents" in their faces), but not something I'd play every day. It's stupid how much they exaggerate the power of those piss-shooters. If they could shoot that far in real life, a CPS 2000 would be able to clear a football field.

There actually were some older games on Hasbro's website a while back, featuring the 2003, '04, and '05 lines (not sure if they're still around). I used to play them a lot when I was younger, when I thought that the Flash Flood was the coolest thing ever (they had a photo on their site of a FF shooting an arm-sized stream of water).
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

For added amusement (or annoyance), try tap-shooting them!

Random Super Soaker flash games: a reminder that Project Soaking Trident is still waiting...
Fishfan wrote:I played this once. I won't play it again. I would seriously pay $50 if there was a first person shooter water warfare game, like black ops or battlefield.
Have some homemades thrown in the weapons selection also, like the SuperCap, a SuperCannon 2, etc.
I'd pay $100 for a AAA title water warfare FPS if it was done right. (Which obviously means it'd have to be available on PC.) But it looks like a game like that can only be made, not bought! Perhaps if I set myself the simple goal of getting something playable on PST before another water warfare themed game comes out (i.e. Water Warfare on Wiiware, or the German-made Super Soaker Championship), I'd get something done. It wouldn't be a difficult goal though, given the way things are going. :goofy: Unfortunately, there are more pressing things going on to take care of.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Fishfan

Post by Fishfan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I don't know If I'd pay that much, but I'll pay what black ops 2 costs.

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 pm

&60?!

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Why can't we just do mods on an existing game, half-life style?
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

scottthewaterwarrior

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 pm

I stopped playing it after only 10 seconds it was so bad (plus I was worried one of my cats would see me :P ). I remember those old flash games from 05', they were more backyard based which made the cheesy-ness exceptable. But that game is retarded. If the Thunderstorm really shot that much then you'd be out of water in about 2 seconds.

I think I am going to go dig up this: Flash Game: Soaker Journey Still by far the best water warfare flash game.

Score: 1425 not bad considering I haven't played it in 5+ years.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"