iSoakin' California

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

iSoakin' California

Post by isoaker » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:39 pm

As noted in my other thread, I was in California, USA last week. Had a little time to goof around and see some sights, taking some fun pics in the process. Check out iSoakin' California, USA on iSoaker.com

All-in-all, was a good trip, but still prefer to be home. As sunny as California is, it's just too dry for my liking. Then again, were I there, I could promise you it'd have a lot more "local" precipitation! HAH :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: iSoakin' California

Post by SEAL » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Nice. I've been wanting to go there for a while now. We didn't get that far when we went cross-country last year. Maybe I'll go there myself next year when I'm 18.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

DX

Post by DX » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Call me up if you want to go road tripping. I've been to both corners of the West Coast (literally the corners - Imperial Beach, CA and Port Angeles, WA), but never to the center.

Welcome back, iSoaker.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:21 am

I have the same feelings about California that you do, however I haven't been to San Francisco or Pacific Grove. I'm just used to the humidity down south, and everything being so green. Some of the hills in Cali actually look a lot like Afghanistan... not exactly something I want to be reminded of *goofy*

I did an awesome road trip with a friend about 4 years ago. Definitely love that sort of thing. Good thing Tiffany (fiancee)does too. Here's the link to my road trip photo album https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 645&type=3 if that doesn't work it's listed under Gret Wild West Road Trip on my fb.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.