xp215 vs cps1000 = (>_<)

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
carbonate

xp215 vs cps1000 = (>_<)

Post by carbonate » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

I just remembered something funny. Like 11 years ago, I had a XP215 because I broke my super shooter 2000 earlier (so fragile). There is this guy like 3-4 years older living half-block down the street, started spraying me with piston. The fight got temperamental then all of sudden he came coming charging out with a CPS1000. I got owned in another words I was drenched and running back to sanctuary at the end. It was all mama's fault for not letting me get that CPS3000 back in 98 because I broke a ss50 earlier. Every kid on the block had a CPS1000 or CPS1200 - always getting owned trying to hit them with WW hornet or something (overcoming with agility I tried... didn't work to the favor).

Anyways kind of ironic because last year I worked and got hold of some old cps last year. Apparently all the old water gun-wielding folks moved away and all I see is little kids like 10 years younger than me playing with Max-d or thunderstorm. I kind of lost all the ambition to go all out charging out with a CPS2500...

There is no more targets in the sniper's sight - old rivals moved away. What should I do? Should I go out and charge at them?

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: xp215 vs cps1000 = (>_<)

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

This reminds me a bit of my situation, all I ever had was XPs but my friend had some smaller CPS guns. It was funny though because one day he finally let me use one but then his friend came over with a Monster XL! I got owned. But now when I battle people I see at the park the all have Nerf SS guns so it isn't much fun. That's why I'm glad we started Downpour, I go to that and people offer a challenge!

My recommendation is to get some friends together, pick your best CPS for yourself, and allow them to use your other CPS guns and then battle them. Charging little kids with a huge gun is rather fun, but after like 30 seconds they just run away so it doesn't last long.

By the way, where in New Jersey do you vacation? I got a beach house in Ventnor new jersey (right next to Atlantic City), if you aren't too far and are up there at the same time, I'd be willing to fight you.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Definitely do a hit and run. By the way, where is "KW" and GTA if you don't mind? You may be closer to some serious warriors than you think.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

carbonate

Post by carbonate » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh

KW is Kitchener and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
GTA is Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
NJ is Bergen County, New Jersey, USA

I'll go update profile in couple days

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm one of the few here who doesn't have a childhood history with Super Soakers. Instead, I started off in high school when I needed a sort of mock-combat game and water warfare fit the needs the best. That's what I do now that I've been doing every summer for 7 years; invite friends just like any old party and lend them blasters from my arsenal.

If you're ever in Michigan, I always welcome guests at my wars. Also, be aware that M4's hosting a water war in the middle of may. http://www.waterwar.net/site_wwn/board/ ... tml#p45313
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat