CMC #0

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

CMC #0

Post by SEAL » Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

I must admit that iSoaker's iSoak'D comics inspired the creative side of my brain, and I decided to make some comics of my own. I will post them all here.

To start things off:

PLEASE don't ask. :goofy: Besides, that's just a teaser (Hence it being number zero.); I will be making better ones with Photoshop later.
Last edited by SEAL on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: ANOTHER Title change
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

martianshark

Re: SEAL's Comic Thread

Post by martianshark » Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 pm

That was really random and funny.

O o
/¯/_______________________________ _ __/
| I'MMA FIRIN MAH WATOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯ \
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 am

HAHAHA! Good stuff! Always happy to be able to inspire others to tap into their own creativity! Keep 'em coming!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

scottthewaterwarrior

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Nice comic, it's pretty funny. I really nead to make my comics, I have two regarding water war tanks and one regarding timing methods. They seem funny at least in my head. I will probaly use LEGOs to make them, I know people liked my LEGO water gun battle before and that will probaly look better then if I drew it. I got two new models in LEGO, a Vindicator and Flash Flood. :)
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh, forgot to say, please make a new thread with new comics (but you can use a single thread as a reference to link to all comic threads). That way, people can comment specifically on each new comic as they become available; if each new comic ended up in the same thread, replies may end up jumbled.

Soak on!

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks guys. I already have an idea for my first (Official) comic strip.

iSoaker: Oh, I was just going to post all my comics here, as opposed to making a new thread for every single new one. But I guess I can if you think it would be better. By the way, would it be alright if I used your armoury pictures for photoshopping? I'd rather not draw my own blasters because it's very tedious (Especially with larger blasters.).
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

SEAL wrote:Thanks guys. I already have an idea for my first (Official) comic strip.

iSoaker: Oh, I was just going to post all my comics here, as opposed to making a new thread for every single new one. But I guess I can if you think it would be better. By the way, would it be alright if I used your armoury pictures for photoshopping? I'd rather not draw my own blasters because it's very tedious (Especially with larger blasters.).
New threads for each comic would definitely be preferred. :cool:

As for use of armoury pics, so long as your comics are freely distributed (not sold for profit) and as long as you cite the source (push up a link to a particular blaster page where a blaster pic was taken from), you can use iSoaker.com armoury pics. Thanks for confirming!

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

o well...I am looking forward to the next contest! A Super Soaker water comic-contest :D

Hey, do not laugh, this might get true^^ isoaker ? :goofy:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm

GJIV wrote:o well...I am looking forward to the next contest! A Super Soaker water comic-contest :D

Hey, do not laugh, this might get true^^ isoaker ? :goofy:
Might be something to consider, but not during the iSoaker Water Warfare League season. Got enough blasters up for grabs there that will cost me enough already.