iSoak'D 034: Camping 2

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

iSoak'D 034: Camping 2

Post by isoaker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 am

Sometimes, you're not the only one with the same idea... :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: iSoak'D 034: Camping 2

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Ha, ha, ha, I love it! This is like what happens to me except during team soak fests. Both teams are just at there bases waiting for the other to attack and we sit there for at least half an hour before one team makes a move.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

haha, isoaker! Great idea :goofy: This was one of my ideas too, may we are connected telepatically :goofy:

If it is ok, I will occasionally produce "bonus iSoak'D " as I did the last days :)

Let the comic never end!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

GJIV wrote:If it is ok, I will occasionally produce "bonus iSoak'D " as I did the last days :)
Let the comic never end!
I don't mind your bonus comics, but I'd personally recommend creating full strips if you are so inspired as opposed to adding to existing ones. Why not take the plunge and create your own unique strip, making one whenever you feel like?

I create iSoak'D strips when I'm inspired. Recently, had a bunch of ideas so been able to push up a strip fairly frequently. However, can't say how long this streak will continue. Strip frequency is purely based on inspiration and time to create them. I'm just glad some find them amusing as well!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: