Water Warfare on the Wii

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

Water Warfare on the Wii

Post by isoaker » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Water Warfare for the Wii by Hudson Soft

Water Warfare Review for the Wii

Anyone got a Wii and interested in trying this game out? Looks potentially rather fun, though I have no idea how "real" the water stream physics are treated, particularly since they include water rocket launchers?

Granted, it's still "Coming Soon", but supposedly by the summer...

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: Water Warfare on the Wii

Post by steelboot. » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

There's a Wii in my household, though nobody uses it anymore. The game looks interesting, but it would be totally unrealistic (much longer simulated ranges). Sounds like a Counterstrike For Kids type of game.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

It looks like a good game although I don't own a wii. I would like to see what blasters they are using. I am sure it's nothing from Super Soaker because then they'd have to pay royalties, but hopefully they have different types of guns.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 pm

FINALLY! I've wanted to see a water warfare video game for ages. Hopefully this will help re-energize some interest in this sport.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Evangel

Post by Evangel » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

And to sweeten the pot, it's chibi-anime-styled! :D

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Meh, super soaker championship looks at the very least, on par with this. Every blaster behaves more like paintball guns and of course, theres no pumping. Rocket launchers? At least call them RPB's (rocket propelled balloons)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5b_fOPJgl8

And with ~40mb, super soaker championship had better graphics lol. But thats beside the point.

Perhaps I play real shooters to appreciate something like this, but I'd prefer a well-done water warfare mod to another game. Stuff like this isn't worth paying for IMO. With that said, it still helps our... cause a bit, if you'd like to look at it that way.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat