Soakin' German Discos

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

Soakin' German Discos

Post by isoaker » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 am

Check out these pics from some guys at some discos in Germany! Achtung soakers, baby!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Soakin' German Discos

Post by marauder » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Haha, if only American clubs were this cool.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am

While I promote the use of Super Soakers wholeheartedly, there's a distinct lack of women in those pictures (4 in 6 pictures), and a whole LOT of shirtless guys. Kind of makes me wonder if it's an, erm, alternative club.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Adrian wrote:While I promote the use of Super Soakers wholeheartedly, there's a distinct lack of women in those pictures (4 in 6 pictures), and a whole LOT of shirtless guys. Kind of makes me wonder if it's an, erm, alternative club.
I wondered that a moment as well, but since there were females and perhaps these were the only photos showing the actual water blasters, I'll give it benefit of the doubt. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: