Water Warfare Dank Memes

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
Chupacabra

Re: Water Warfare Dank Memes

Postby Chupacabra » Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 pm

"This message has been brought to you by GassyMexican".

Fishfan
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Water Warfare Memes

Postby Fishfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

marauder wrote:Zooks are awesome. I gave one away to Fishfan and then a few months later he stopped being active and I guess lost interest in waterwarfare. Pretty lame. I'm just not sure about how useful they are where we play.

Hey sorry about that. So I graduated highschool like two years ago, and then I went to California to do a gap year. (For two years.) I'm back now. I'm not going to be as active, because I have lost some interest, but I might pop in every once in a while.
I still want to build waterguns, but I'm not so into collecting the old ones.
BTW I really appreciated that gift, I haven't been able to build a QFD for the Zook tho. Maybe sometime when I get monies.
My avatar changes to which water gun I am most excited about.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Water Warfare Memes

Postby marauder » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Fishfan wrote:
marauder wrote:Zooks are awesome. I gave one away to Fishfan and then a few months later he stopped being active and I guess lost interest in waterwarfare. Pretty lame. I'm just not sure about how useful they are where we play.

Hey sorry about that. So I graduated highschool like two years ago, and then I went to California to do a gap year. (For two years.) I'm back now. I'm not going to be as active, because I have lost some interest, but I might pop in every once in a while.
I still want to build waterguns, but I'm not so into collecting the old ones.
BTW I really appreciated that gift, I haven't been able to build a QFD for the Zook tho. Maybe sometime when I get monies.

Welcome back! A lot of us still get together in person actually. You can probably find a QFD on ebay pretty cheap.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/

SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Return to “Humor & Fun”