NJ POLL

Water warfare game types, ideas, rules, organization, etc.
Neptune

NJ POLL

Post by Neptune » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Just wondering if there is any new members that are around NJ
I've got 110 problems but a <Nice lady> Ain't one

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: NJ POLL

Post by HBWW » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Why not go for the community wars? Both areas (NYC area and DC area) are in reasonable driving distance of NJ.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 am

I may possibly be able to go to a war held in NJ. I'd have to see my family in CT on the trip and then bring them to warrant going.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Pandemonium will be in NJ if I can't find a CT or NY area that replicates the type of terrain I have in mind for that war. The logistics of the NJ location would kind of suck, though - we'd either drive from CT and burn 3 total hours off the game clock, or camp in NJ and be completely on our own for food, car support, etc.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Hey, whatever happened to those monthly wars you (Neptune) were planning on doing? I would have totally come down for them. NJ was far away before 2011; now it's like nothing.

But to answer your question, no, I don't think there are any new members from that area. There haven't been many new members period.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

SEAL wrote:Hey, whatever happened to those monthly wars you (Neptune) were planning on doing? I would have totally come down for them. NJ was far away before 2011; now it's like nothing.

But to answer your question, no, I don't think there are any new members from that area. There haven't been many new members period.
We ended up having around 3, they were fun but due to family complications it ended up being a very busy summer, once it warms up this year though I can't see many problems besides a good place to host the wars.
I've got 110 problems but a <Nice lady> Ain't one

thelaminator
Location: By the time you've read this, It's likely changed again

Post by thelaminator » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 pm

If it's during mid-late august I may be able to attend a war in NJ. I mean, it would be more convenient for me if it were in NYC, but I have some (hopefully) free time in that general time frame.
[This account has been abandoned. Posts made by this account do not reflect the current views of the original account owner.]
[This account has not been terminated, for archival reasons.]