supplies! - how can u transport lots of supplies !

For support, refilling, personal, strategic, and misc. equipment used during a water fight.
Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:25 pm

HOW DO U TRANSPORT LOTS OF SUPPLIES UP THE ROAD WITH NO CAR! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:36 am

This one is a question and not an article-type post. Thus, belongs in the Soaker Society forum.

At any rate, there are many ways to transport stuff even without a car if you have access to wagons, wheelbarrows, bikes with racks, and/or a lot of people willing to carry.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Belisaurius
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by Belisaurius » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:42 am

We use a small cart for the larger cache of supplies, but otherwise we carry water balloons in old nesquick and baby wipe containers that we have spraypainted black or camo. We have never really carried extra water with us, so exaclty what to do for that is beyond me. I am sure that water could be clipped onto a belt like out waterballoon holders are but we have never needed to come up with tech for such scenarios.

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:13 pm

Ever heard of a backpack? Wheelbarrow? Those liitle red wagon things? Ever tried thinking for yourself? Ever tried thinking at all? I'm really getting sick of you with your complete innability to spell, and constant abuse of smileys and caps lock button.

Dusk

Re: supplies! - how can u transport lots of supplies !

Post by Dusk » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 am

Perhaps you could put a water cooler full of water bottles in one of those wagon things.

isoaker

Re: supplies! - how can u transport lots of supplies !

Post by isoaker » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 am

Dusk wrote:Perhaps you could put a water cooler full of water bottles in one of those wagon things.
@Dusk: you are replying to threads nearly 4 years old. While I don't mind old threads being brought back if good new info is being added, but this type of reply isn't really useful. Please check dates of last post before pushing up a reply.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: