Obviously just a preview of what I'm thinking to do, but there's plenty of possibilities. I'm trying various websites, but some have t-shirt designers that aren't working properly.
Here are the combinations of color:
- Blue shirt, white print: As pictured.
- White shirt, blue print: May cost less and/or require fewer quantities to order for a good price.
And combinations of logo:
- WWn Droplet in Front, WWn Text in Back: As pictured.
- WWn Droplet in Back, WWn Text in Front: Like wearing it backwards.
- WWn Text and Droplet in Front: The droplet would be centered and positioned under the text. Not sure if this saves any money.
For everyone: I need your input on design preferences. I can build more previews, but the colors, etc. won't be that accurate. With selecting a blue shirt, it's definitely something to consider, as different websites may not carry the same blue. However, the darker color makes laundry easier, and blends in slightly better in white, should you have to wear this in a water war, particularly useful during nighttime wars where security is a concern. That said, this is a tee specifically for showing your League colors, not so much for combat nor hit marks. I think at this point, trying to make a grid just looks too tacky anyways, aside from all the other problems we've had from such an attempt in the past.
iSoaker: I've requested the vectorized version of the logo several times. I think you may have sent a higher resolution version of the logo before, but I can't find it anymore. That said, as far as I'm aware, anything less than vector format wouldn't be acceptable for a T-shirt in most cases.
Anyway, I need some input from everyone. Let's get this done and wear our colors proudly.
I'll get more info on costs/prices as I progress with this. I'd like to have these ready by Pandemonium if possible. In the meantime, know that delivery via community wars is free! =p