Poseidon2000
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Official League Teams

Post by Poseidon2000 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Done!

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm

:lol: I'm loving this! C'mon guys, rivalry makes life interesting!

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I agree! but too much can killlllll you :x

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:19 pm

All is fair in love and war! :goofy:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 am

When my family from England came over to visit they brought me a Leeds United shirt. Maybe we can export some "Super Soaker Liberation Front" shirts over to England :lol:
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

M4 wrote:My bounty on you applies to my team only. If you and SEAL or Scott want to put bounties on us... go right ahead haha.
Okay, the first person who soaks you or DX gets to pay for a prostitute with my money.

But since when was this the "Official League Team Trash-Talking Thread"? To get back on topic, should we make sign-up threads for each team? It seems to me like the best way to get new members without going around the board and asking "Hey, want to join our team?". I think we should say that members should have a certain number of posts before they should be allowed to join (unless one of us knows them personally.). They should also not be the type who disappear forever after posting a few times.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

marauder

Post by marauder » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 am

SEAL wrote:
M4 wrote:My bounty on you applies to my team only. If you and SEAL or Scott want to put bounties on us... go right ahead haha.
Okay, the first person who soaks you or DX gets to pay for a prostitute with my money.

But since when was this the "Official League Team Trash-Talking Thread"? To get back on topic, should we make sign-up threads for each team? It seems to me like the best way to get new members without going around the board and asking "Hey, want to join our team?". I think we should say that members should have a certain number of posts before they should be allowed to join (unless one of us knows them personally.). They should also not be the type who disappear forever after posting a few times.
Considering you and scott are the only ones not underage on your team im pretty sure youd go to jail for solicitation of a prostitute for a minor and crimes against nature... but considering thats probably the only way you'll ever be able to get laid i may be willing to turn a blind eye. You know, to help soften the blow of your defeat.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm

I know what I'm having for dinner that night: Yum yum
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 pm

M4, how could you defeat my team if you let me hit you?

I kind of wish we were all on the same team, fighting against Nerf (SS)-worshippers. That would be a rivalry that I could actually get into.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:52 pm

@DX: At least it's not specifically me! That Pic's only 1 SEAL, the real deal.

Sucks to be you SEAL, but watch your back for pitchforks and burning coals instead of 'zooks and 2000s... :P

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

As a currently non-team affiliated mercenary, this thread is fun to read. Although I will say that currently, the services of HBWW Combatives Inc. have been requested by M4*.

(*HBWW Combatives Inc. makes no warranty on the quality of our services nor assurance of tactical victory and superiority. Also, in the event our mercs are soaked, we will be unable to fulfill any such victory. In addition, no funding has been allocated for the morale-boosting strippers. That said, there are still plenty of other targets for pumping up and shooting a high-output blast of liquid on. Our terms of service can be read at *redacted*.)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat