WWN League Official 2012 Season Thread

Development of the WaterWar.net League.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: WWN League Official 2012 Season Thread

Post by marauder » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 am

There's a lot of good ideas going on at WWN, we just don't have the active participation to impliment them. This applies to all aspects of water warfare, from the online league and prizes to homemades to tactics. I was looking over some tactical articles and thinking, these would be brilliant... if we just had a few more people show up to battles. Or, WBLs and snipers would be incredibly useful... if we had 20 v 20 battles. I think the whole 3 mod rating scheme for the league has turned out to be entirely unnecessary.

With that being said, I still don't think we should shortchange people on the prizes promised. We can reevaluate things at the end of the year, but we should make good on those promises... except that CPS 2500 is going to be difficult to do.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 am

I'm curious, when will the league session end did we ever decide?
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

marauder

Post by marauder » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

The league is fairly small, so we're pretty flexible about it, but I think right now the general consensus is after the first week of December, since we have another war planned on Dec first.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.