Defining the League

Development of the WaterWar.net League.
isoaker

Defining the League

Post by isoaker » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 am

We seem to be at a cross-roads for the League and, while membership input is good, there are times that a final decision needs to come down to a few individuals.

In this case, I strongly recommend that the three WWn League organizers as indicated in the original WWn League thread get together and come to a decision on how the League should be defined, at least for 2012. The three who agreed to oversee the WWn League are:
- DX
- marauder4
- SEAL

As stated in the original thread,
What the League organizers are for is to help organize ideas and make final decisions when general consensus appears unattainable.
I would definitely say that others are welcome to state their opinions and concerns about the League, but as there are pros and cons for various choices made, there is no "right" solution. What we need is a working solution. Can't please everyone, but if the WWn League is built with the right ideas in mind, we can then see how it goes and make adjustments either mid-season or in future years. Need to give things a chance before saying whether something is or isn't working.

DX, marauder4, and SEAL, up for coming up with a "final" decision for the 2012 WWn League Season?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Defining the League

Post by marauder » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 am

Seal, DX, PM me with a good time you can be on skype. I think it would be best if we discussed this together in chat.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Any progress made?

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am

We haven't been able to chat yet. Still trying to get a time that works for everybody. Doesn't help being on the opposite side of the world =P
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

marauder4 wrote:We haven't been able to chat yet. Still trying to get a time that works for everybody. Doesn't help being on the opposite side of the world =P
Fair enough, but I hope a decision can be made soon. We *are* into Spring already.