WWn League Wiki page created

Development of the WaterWar.net League.
isoaker

WWn League Wiki page created

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am

The official WaterWar.net League section on the WWn Wiki is now created.
Sub-pages and sections for the League need to be developed including, but not limited to, general League rules, the point system, a point tracking page, and perhaps even a section for League submissions?

I also propose to use the WWn Wiki for doing point tracking. It is a place members can access to see their standings and the wiki tracks anyone who made edits and what edits were made so it is very easy to verify points are being tracked properly and have not been tampered with.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: WWn League Wiki page created

Post by marauder » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:13 pm

I second the points tracking. How do you edit a wikipage? It tells me I need to login, so then I click login and it sends me back to WWN.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Re: WWn League Wiki page created

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 pm

marauder_4 wrote:I second the points tracking. How do you edit a wikipage? It tells me I need to login, so then I click login and it sends me back to WWN.
Try going to this link and logging in using your WWn board credentials. Then go to the wiki page you want to edit, click the "edit" tab, and try it out.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: