Four years ago, I picked up a broken Hydrocannon of the side of the road. I outlined what I did with it here
, (in case you're wondering, no, I haven't touched it since my last update there; I's a busy busy boi).
However, the side project I talked about, I've been inspired to work on again. The idea was to build something compact that can handle a ~10x, so I took the Hydrocannon's CPS bladder, shoved it onto the remains of a Max D 6000, and wedged that all into a bit of ABS piping. The PC is inside the reservoir, which is meant to save a bit of space.
For the moment, I've got the wrong size of tubing to fit on the reservoir. I suspect a bit of trouble with the check valves, though I do recall testing the bottom half of it and it working fine, so we'll see.
Looking at it now, I realize that I didn't give the bladder much room to expand (what I consider the big problem with the original HC design), so I'm considering redistributing the PC connection. My next chance to work on it will be Sunday night, we'll see what happens.