About a year ago, In my quest to fix a horribly disfigured CPS 2000, I had to transplant in a new pump mechanism, including the PRV, from a 2500. After a bit of trouble-shooting, it was all sealed and in good working order. During battles, I noticed that the process of pumping for some reason let the contents of the PC back into the reservoir by means of the pressure release valve. This could be worked around by pumping much quicker than usual, so I didn't pay much mention to the problem. I further reasoned that the cause of this ailment was the PRV from the 2500 not being designed for the higher pressure that the 2000's PC provided.
Yesterday, I opened her up and decided to fix this by disabling the PRV. I am aware of the complications that arise from this modification, and have performed it in the past, however, in my previous rendition of this process, It took me several tries, using bolts, and different all kinds of glue to seal seal the gaps I'd created. I would like advice on the proper materials to use, and the proper way to cut/drill/mutilate the plastic in that area, so as to suppress the impending pain of hurting my precious weapon to a minimum. Many thanks.
"The world is yours" - Nas