Nerf SS

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Nerf SS

Post by HBWW » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 am

My first water blaster was the SC 400 from a birthday party long ago. Until I started getting into water warfare in 2006, I didn't even know about the SC filler device (it was left w/ the box which was put away). My neighbor had a 2000 and 2500 though, even though no one knew how to use them effectively. Still, our first game was a blast. I picked up the Flash Flood in the morning and we had enough blasters for 3v3. Some people were stuck with the hose or piston pumper lol.

I guess I never went through any phase like being stuck to modern stock blasters. Lots of people I knew had some Monster or CPS and I picked those right up. I regrettably may have missed some buying opportunities, but I've gotten to a good spot now anyways.

2006 wasn't a great time to get started with water warfare, but it wasn't bad either. The Flash Flood is incredibly fun for soakfests, and a very competent player in light-blasters-only 1HK/1HS games. The CPS's really made a shift in how we played as I acquired more and more of them off eBay, and got me to where I am today. There's something real special about them now that you can't simply find them anywhere, and they've really made an impact on how all games are played.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

spitfire

Re: Nerf SS

Post by spitfire » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 am

I have handled BBT water guns extensively, even though I have not owned one. I'm working to fix that little detail...
Abraham Lincoln assassinated J.F.K.!!!!!