CPS 2500 PC expansion

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
TheSoaker

CPS 2500 PC expansion

Post by TheSoaker » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am

Hi guys I was wondering if I could put a CPS 3000 PC in a CPS 2500?
GJIV I'm sure you can help me xP
super soaker cps 2000......SUPER SOAKER CPS 2000!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!one

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: CPS 2500 PC expansion

Post by SEAL » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm sure you could, but I think the 2500 PC is stronger than the 3000's, so there'd be no reason to unless the 2500's bladder is busted. I don't think it would be that hard to figure out how to do, especially seeing as you've had previous modding and building experience.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

GJIV

Re: CPS 2500 PC expansion

Post by GJIV » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 am

Hey TheSoaker :)

Sorry, I was quite busy and did not check the forum yet.

PC Expansion is a quite fine thing and you can do it quite quick. This is how you can do it:

Open up the gun's casing and unscrew the bladder-fixment(4 screws to remove). Then I suggest to take the bladder and get it off the valve as much as possible(we need maximum of expandable length of the bladder). Then you remove the big cross inside the bladder's- casing(quite at the opposite end). All in all this should work fine and the modd is done. I suggest to eventually open the PR-valve and replace the spring by a weaker/stronger one, so the PC fills to maimum but did not burst the bladder. I never have bursted any bladder yet, so be careful and you will not have any problems.

PC will get some extra space of 200-350 ml if done correctly. It is not that much, I know, but it is a nice modd and done in about half an hour :) And at least 200 ml of 750 is about 25 % plus :D

Good luck :) Can be done with every spherical Super Soaker ;) Will of course stress the PC more but as mentioned, the modd was done at several guns and I have never had any problems yet :) But stronger CPS guns ;) Also the range of the first shot should extend 3-7 feet more, my CPS 2000 Mk2 fired further than the Mk1 then :) Did not take care of my CPS 2000 Mk1 s guns yet, they are something like tabu ;)

AD: Just working on a CPS power Pak, trying to get a great hand-CPS-blaster hehe pictures to be posted soon ^^

Ad: When you need me, just scream out loud or send a PM, One day I will be here again and help you out :D
Good luck