Does the end result HAVE to be an improvement in performance? Cause then I lose a lot of my stories
-K-mod on a 1200
-Crappy (but still successful) colossus on a Flash Flood
-PC capacity enhancements on said Flash Flood
-Nozzle drills on a few blasters
-PC swap between a Blazer and an Orca. I never measured, and if there is a difference it's probably minimal, but it improved Dux's Orca so I'll take his word for it...
I do plan to give my Gorgon a better nozzle selection when I find my (now broken) Blazer's old nozzle selector, but it hasn't happened yet
...Aaaaand I can't remember the rest.
Now for the fun ones, unsuccessful performance mods!!!
-PRVD on a couple of Max D 6000s, glue got into their check valves.
-PC replacement on a WW Lightning. Replaced the Hydropower PC with a balloon one, and I still don't know what's wrong with it. It may have built up too much pressure and busted one of the inner valves, or maybe there's just a torn up balloon getting in the way, but as it stands that baby is broken and I haven't yet gotten around to looking at it. For what it's worth, the one time I did successfully shoot it, it got a huge boost in power. So huge in fact that the stream couldn't handle it and broke up immediately upon exit.
-SS 100 amalgamation of misery: I don't even remember what I tried to do here. It was when I first got into the hobby, I think there was something to do with putting a ball valve on it, there was an attempt to XPS it, who knows what else I conjured up.
-EES Turbine lolfest: This one's pretty good, I tried to turn the pressurized reservoir system into a CPS. Needless to say, the result is that its parts are scattered across two or three different boxes.
I'm a bit lazy now, but I can scavenge for links to threads I opened up about some of these later.