Vanquisher Ideas

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
Poseidon2000
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Vanquisher Ideas

Post by Poseidon2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm

I'M EXTREMELY NEW TO THIS.
Actually, this is my first anything on this site.
Anyway... I have this vanquisher that i know has potential. I want to modify it somehow... but i can't think of anything quick and easy.

MAJOR SETBACK... it's ultimate vanquisher, therefore no k- mod or collosus can be done... :goofy:

Maybe I could increase nozzle sizes...

atvan

Re: Vanquisher Ideas

Post by atvan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!

The most common mods for an AP blaster are pressure release valve disabling, nozzle mods, and adding a back pack. Tose three are all easy to do, but messing them up can be a problem. mr. dude pioneered what I think in a wonderful mod, using baloons to make a rubber pressure chamber, using the old chamber as a casing for it, maitaining the appearance while boosting the preformance.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Thank you for that!
However, i really am interested in adding a backpack, but i don't know how thats possible. Maybe i would somehow put a max infusion cap on it... :oo:

atvan

Post by atvan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 pm

One of the problems with a backpack mod is the dead space of the reservoir. The best way to do it is to hook the backpack right up to the feed pipe or intake tube, but that can be frustrating, and you often need or want to remove the old reservoir which can lead to irrepareble damage if done incorrectly or if you decide the backpack doesn't suit you.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 pm

that sounds irritating. maybe i could extend the resevoir. icould make the resevoirs elongated by the sides. Since the vanquisher has 2 resevoirs, i'd have to do it that way. I might not be balanced that way, though :soaked: